new to the site, from prince albert sask, CANADA

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and by GREEN do you mean you want to become a moderator?:d

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!! To bad you didn't say Bomby or Skidoo Yellow, but Green, I can't relate to the green...:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yea, like you were brought up in a better town (what 6 people live there)...lol...

Welcome to the restaurant guide and directory for Star City, Saskatchewan. In addition to our extensive list of restaurants in Star City, you will also find restaurant descriptions and unique reviews written by restaurant patrons.

Sorry, NO Restaurants In Star City

WOW and you admited that :eek:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, like you were brought up in a better town (what 6 people live there)...lol...

Welcome to the restaurant guide and directory for Star City, Saskatchewan. In addition to our extensive list of restaurants in Star City, you will also find restaurant descriptions and unique reviews written by restaurant patrons.

Sorry, NO Restaurants In Star City

You must know Gerald Audette then, he use to be my neighbor at candle. Him and Deb are really good friends with my parents. My dad use to be from Kinistino, we had Soulier Motors.....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Grew up with Jiggers younger brother Wayne. Knew Gerald very well, still chat from time to time via E-mail. Good Peoples.
Spent a fair bit of time in Kinistino when I was a kid..wicked parties there...also Yellow Creek (Home Brew Capital of Canada) and Meskanaw when we could still rent the hall for parties...Wow, some great memories....

You must know Gerald Audette then, he use to be my neighbor at candle. Him and Deb are really good friends with my parents. My dad use to be from Kinistino, we had Soulier Motors.....

Top Bottom