New to S and M

Hydro

Reaction score
And not the whips and chains S and M... That's old news! (Kidding). Kinda new to the site. Have been trolling around here for a year or better. Didn't have any toys to talk about before this season. I've finally "bit the bullet" and bought a sled, after 10+ years of my buddies telling me to do so. One trip to the mountains and I'm definitely hooked. I "Spring-checked" a new 2014 XM 800 163" with the fine folks at Motortech in Golden. It's my first sled, ever.

I'm pretty green when it comes to the mechanics of the sled, but I'm not new to wrenching. I've done extensive mods on both my WRX STI and my Duramax. Looking forward to wrenching on my sled; nothing crazy yet you though, just the basic, seemingly recommended modifications from the XM Mod post here on the site. (Bracket Braces, etc).

Should have a deck on my truck in the next week or so, and will be heading out to Golden or Revy often and may have an open slot on the deck every once in awhile if people are interested. Either way, I'll post up availability.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And not the whips and chains S and M... That's old news! (Kidding). Kinda new to the site. Have been trolling around here for a year or better. Didn't have any toys to talk about before this season. I've finally "bit the bullet" and bought a sled, after 10+ years of my buddies telling me to do so. One trip to the mountains and I'm definitely hooked. I "Spring-checked" a new 2014 XM 800 163" with the fine folks at Motortech in Golden. It's my first sled, ever.

I'm pretty green when it comes to the mechanics of the sled, but I'm not new to wrenching. I've done extensive mods on both my WRX STI and my Duramax. Looking forward to wrenching on my sled; nothing crazy yet you though, just the basic, seemingly recommended modifications from the XM Mod post here on the site. (Bracket Braces, etc).

Should have a deck on my truck in the next week or so, and will be heading out to Golden or Revy often and may have an open slot on the deck every once in awhile if people are interested. Either way, I'll post up availability.

Good for u. Welcome to s and m.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome and you know the drill as you have been around for awhile.

Enjoy that beauty. It's a dandy! Snopro may throw you a drink of Doolaide, so take a healthy swig and enjoy the ride!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yo, look me up if your around golden, sleds and beer are the game ...

Top Bottom