New stage 3 kit and. Midrange bog

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I installed the par 12.5 head, Slp single pipe and can. Pc5 with Pars map, Carl's cycle clutch kit. Which includes a black primary spring and black purple secondary and 68s for weights and a helix all for my riding elevation of 0-3000, I took it for a good run today and was hitting a bog around 6000 rpm when I would go to put it to the bar it would stumble and I'd have to let off the throttle and hit it again.. Any one have any input!? I'm pulling about 8350-8400 rpm.. I had a little bog last year before I put this all on this season when I was running my bmp powder lite can but that was after I added the can

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I installed the par 12.5 head, Slp single pipe and can. Pc5 with Pars map, Carl's cycle clutch kit. Which includes a black primary spring and black purple secondary and 68s for weights and a helix all for my riding elevation of 0-3000, I took it for a good run today and was hitting a bog around 6000 rpm when I would go to put it to the bar it would stumble and I'd have to let off the throttle and hit it again.. Any one have any input!? I'm pulling about 8350-8400 rpm.. I had a little bog last year before I put this all on this season when I was running my bmp powder lite can but that was after I added the can

You are hitting the rev limiter I would say. Rev limiter is about 8450-8500, I would suggest running around 8150 RPMS, add about two grams of weight and see if it works then.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This pipe likes to be loade in the mid. add a bit of weight. This being said SLP WANTS this combo to run at 8300ish

Also go into your PCV and turn on the accelerator this will introduce more fuel for this rpm range.( You will have to set it up works very well

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea im gonna put 70s in and see what that does, i know slp runs higher rpms, but its only slps pipe and can, its pars head and clutch kit so im trying to find a happy medium haha
This pipe likes to be loade in the mid. add a bit of weight. This being said SLP WANTS this combo to run at 8300ish

Also go into your PCV and turn on the accelerator this will introduce more fuel for this rpm range.( You will have to set it up works very well

Top Bottom