New snowchecks already arriving!!!!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look forward to posting pics of my black t3 174 in the bed of my charcoal f150 6.5 ft box with the end gate down. got to showroom ride a yellow one and me !!ick got hard come on snow and sled

ps I guess the Edmonton city police could have stopped that fellow if they were so inclined

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A tail light warranty is where u don't care what happens with what u sold, when the tail lights gone warranty is gone

Look at the pic again trent

No rear strap at all, and the 2 inch ones are not even pulling it forward to the rack or box

Just down

Mabe a good salesman would have sold or included some extra straps for safety sake

If u say it's safe, well don't change jobs and go into safety please, for the rest of us
Gawd Tex if word gets out that the dealer is throwing in free straps everyone will be picking up there sleighs and forget to bring straps. Lol.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look forward to posting pics of my black t3 174 in the bed of my charcoal f150 6.5 ft box with the end gate down. got to showroom ride a yellow one and me !!ick got hard come on snow and sled

ps I guess the Edmonton city police could have stopped that fellow if they were so inclined

Geez you gonna drive by Tex's house and endanger his family? lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Holy chit tex!!!!!!!
Listen to yourself!!!!!!!
"Look at the pic again trent"
Cause I can clearly see a 2" strap in the skid pulling FORWARD.
You make yourself look stupider every time you start typing.
And maybe he's got a half inch chain thru the skid right behind him. Or do you have x-ray vision among your various other super powers.
A tail light warranty is where u don't care what happens with what u sold, when the tail lights gone warranty is gone

Look at the pic again trent

No rear strap at all, and the 2 inch ones are not even pulling it forward to the rack or box

Just down

Mabe a good salesman would have sold or included some extra straps for safety sake

If u say it's safe, well don't change jobs and go into safety please, for the rest of us

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez you gonna drive by Tex's house and endanger his family? lol
sorry my friend I do agree with tex on that other setup being scary. That being said I find it surprising how many 5.5 box super crews I see in bc compared to Alberta. Are you going to help us chop wood on Sunday?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy chit tex!!!!!!!
Listen to yourself!!!!!!!
"Look at the pic again trent"
Cause I can clearly see a 2" strap in the skid pulling FORWARD.
You make yourself look stupider every time you start typing.
And maybe he's got a half inch chain thru the skid right behind him. Or do you have x-ray vision among your various other super powers.
Ok either of can see through him forsure

Looks to be yellow suspension down rods, mabe small straps

Still mike sketchy at best

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry my friend I do agree with tex on that other setup being scary. That being said I find it surprising how many 5.5 box super crews I see in bc compared to Alberta. Are you going to help us chop wood on Sunday?
Where at sunday?? Was going to get a load myself

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I didn't think it really looked that unsafe. I'm sure I loaded stuff like that. Worst case Ontario is the sled comes out on the highway while swerving to miss some jerks ikea mattress that was strapped to the roof of his Toyota Turcel improperly, and the guy behind him finishes the sled off completely.. No one will die.
e8ebc8f0beaa5722d694d1fdbdc53100aedab69857106a39988378dd1f893966.jpg

Dzl

Reaction score
smart dealers don't load a thing for customers, no liability for stupidity then, if people want to drop their toy on the highway go for it !!!

That wouldn't stop anyone from suing in a wrongful death/injury suit. It was loaded on dealer property. Would cost a lot of money just to clear your arase

Dzl

Reaction score
U must not have a wife or kids or family u care for

Cause that's just waiting to fall off, either a person hits it, swerved to miss or mabe it would fall off and not bother no one but the dumb azz that straped it in there

I understand ur side of selling it and tail light warranty

But think, is it safe.......

Somebody remind me where this guy works so I know never to spend a dime there

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said.... He's a big boy... His sled, and if he wrecks it, his problem.... Probably strapped down with those heavy duty 2" straps better than most sleds on trailers with 1" straps...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Strapped to those gay tie down points in the box of the truck held on by like 2 tiny bolts lol

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think these girls are safe in the bow of this yamaha the way they are sitting? No straps or nothing! I wonder who the dealer was.

Top Bottom