new rims

jessie

Reaction score
Looking for a new set of rims for polaris xp I wrecked 3 rims on st wallberg ralley what is a good aftermarket rim that is lighter than the polaris factory rim.thanks::(

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are lookign to go factory, at boundary rv we have a brand new tire/rim combo for $350.00. if you want aftermarket i really like itp. great looking rims, ligth weight and they have an amazing warrenty. you bent or break it and they will replace it no questions asked. stop in and see me and i can give you a sweet deal on a set.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't seperate the set we have cause its impossible to sell the tires by themselves and i don't have any rims by themselves. i can order some factory rims but they are just as expensive as going with a nice set of aftermarket rims.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
find some new take off rims, some dealers sell them for 40.00 a piece same as factory tires.

mudbug

Reaction score
Check out Casterland in Edmonton great prices and great service, there is not a dealer out there that can beat there prices casterland.com

jessie

Reaction score
after seeing the huge holes in one of rims and smaller holes in the other two rims I,m going with aftermacket rims I will be in to see you at boundary rv thanks

Top Bottom