New reflash out for Polaris 800's

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the memo from Polaris at work on thursday (4/8/10). The flash is for people that rise around the 0-3000ft elevations. It is designed to fix a mid range rpm bog/stumble that some people have reported. its team tip number S-10-04-01

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats a guy to do, if he rides here half the time, & @ 6000 & up the rest of the season?? :confused: Drop it in for a re-flash for each elevation?? :eek:

Oh ya, & the PCV fixed that mofo up but good OnlyPolaris!!! :cool:

Auto-Tune, EGT's & VF3 Next!!! Will be back in the fall to order it up! ;)

I imagine you got a 2011 Pro on Snow-Check?? LOL!

:cool::beer::beer::cool:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think if you do any riding in the 0-3000ft range you should get the reflash. should be the same once you get up to 6000+ ft. glad to here the pcv worked great. haha, no i decided to go with a left over 2010. got a 800 rmk 144. I decided i wanted to go with a 144 and just wasn't happy with the options the 2011 sled had in that length.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally think that most of the mid range stumble at low elevations is due to people running mountain weights. we have lots of people sasy they have bogging and tell them to change weights. magically there problem is gone.

hilinerider

Reaction score
don't know about bog but at low elevations and varies with ambient temp mine will det enough to go into limp, never happens above 5000 ft elev.

754bigbore

Reaction score
I have tried running lighter weights in the mountains, never made a difference. The problem with my sled is not getting full rpms, the reflashes and lighter weights didn't work.

hilinerider

Reaction score
is your primary spring broke?

mine did that early in the season

sonday_2

Reaction score
i'm at 0-3000 ft and it is not lookin good for me bogs bad i seen det.. and it will not rev pass 6800 rpm i have wires plugged in too..

Razors Edge

Reaction score
Just checking to see how many people out there are still having problems with Polaris re-flashes? I currently ride a 09- RMK 800 155" haven't had to many issues so far, but was told that if my sled has 4 injector system to trade it in?

ne1game

Reaction score
2010 D8 900 miles no problems, has slp pipe and can, PCV,slp power valve springs, new regulater,premium fuel,little octane, every tank, no problems,
has had all goodies since new.

Top Bottom