new quadder

rusty25

Reaction score
Hello everyone
im new to this site
just wondering if anywho lives in and around the west end of edmonton thast would be interested in going quading.let me know

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Try posting this in the ATV Section and I'm sure someone will PM you, because their are always people looking at getting out, or in riding with new people.
Tell people when and where you are going and I guarantee you'll gets posts from people looking at getting out.

Dadbro

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to S & M :d I am going to bring my bike into the city next time to hit some of the trails around here.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hello everyone
im new to this site
just wondering if anywho lives in and around the west end of edmonton thast would be interested in going quading.let me know

Welcome. What kind of riding do you like? What kind of quad do you have? Makes it easier for same minded people to find each other.

rusty25

Reaction score
Welcome. What kind of riding do you like? What kind of quad do you have? Makes it easier for same minded people to find each other.

i have only been quadding a few times in and around valemount,im ok with any type of quadding just to get out and i own polaris 500 4x4 scrambler

sobala

Reaction score
i am in edmonton and thinking of quading around Wabanum this weekend. Not really sure were exactly the trails are though

Top Bottom