new lite weight fix for polaris drive shaft failures

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
37 kms and 32 liters? You may have another issue then. I would have your dealer look at it. Something is telling the ECU to feed it way to much fuel.
Going to go on a average trail ride and check it out again a bit like my 6l chev.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to go on a average trail ride and check it out again a bit like my 6l chev.
Boys went from staging area to Gundy cabin and back (about 75 kms) on about a quarter tank on their XM's Ron, only about a hundred clicks on the sleds.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first day on my xm today and love it 100km and still a few bars on the gauge! wasnt deep but like it beter then my last 4 cats and i loved my 2010m8 these xms rip!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard poo's going to patent the one leg push.apparently its a special poo feature to get ya up hills. lol

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard poo's going to patent the one leg push.apparently its a special poo feature to get ya up hills. lol
I'm starting to wonder if it's love for BRP or just pure hatred for Polaris that fuels your posts. If you've never used your off foot to help you push, maybe you should be riding more difficult lines.

Lanko

Reaction score

Your boy Rasmussen was doing that wrong foot forward move when Burandt was still in diapers sucking on his mama's teet, so I'm thinking it's just an old balls move not a poo feature.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone actually think that paddling with your foot in 3 feet of loose snow is actually doing something? maybe a guy should try and get off and run beside it? man, that would sure help....

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a steep slow sidehill, Close to getting stuck at full WOT absolutely it helps.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawk that, I'll try a different line. I ain't makin vids or trying to impress anyone
Bingo!! It's a show off move. Wrong foot forward with the leg out with these new flick able sleds? C'mon?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if it's love for BRP or just pure hatred for Polaris that fuels your posts. If you've never used your off foot to help you push, maybe you should be riding more difficult lines.
no love, no hate. just playing. and you could only wish you could follow my boosted lines.

Your boy Rasmussen was doing that wrong foot forward move when Burandt was still in diapers sucking on his mama's teet, so I'm thinking it's just an old balls move not a poo feature.

when your 300hp. theres no need to push with your feet. just pure pened up piggy rage being unleashed..... lol

Top Bottom