new lite weight fix for polaris drive shaft failures

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive shaft blah blah blah I hate polaris.
My XM gets worse fuel economy than a half ton dodge hemi towing a 10,000 pound trailer uphill into a 120km/h headwind.
Well I heard from a friend of a friend that his XM will go 400km on a tank of fuel and use one teaspoon of synthetic brp oil.
Wrong foot forward is a hoax. I don't want to ride rasmussen style I want to ride teeroy style. Light up a cigarette and talk about how all these young fellers are out there showboating with their side hilling nonsense and not riding the trail like a real man!

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if you guys dont like to fix stuff then your gona have to stay home because I dont know of any sled that you dont ride for 1 day and fix for 2 they are all money pits but I guess thats they way fun is
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY RIDING WHATEVER YOUR FLAVOR

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention I carry a roll of the good stuff in my tool pouch all the time I should really find some green or orange gray really stick out on cats

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By all means hit that open face,,, avoid the tree lines at all costs, they never lead anywhere good anyway
LMAO....as if you have any idea the ch!t I ride, because I don't paddle my foot like burandt? I've read some dumbass things on this site...but man. how's that new wrap? every serious tree rider I know has one...lol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive shaft blah blah blah I hate polaris.
My XM gets worse fuel economy than a half ton dodge hemi towing a 10,000 pound trailer uphill into a 120km/h headwind.
Well I heard from a friend of a friend that his XM will go 400km on a tank of fuel and use one teaspoon of synthetic brp oil.
Wrong foot forward is a hoax. I don't want to ride rasmussen style I want to ride teeroy style. Light up a cigarette and talk about how all these young fellers are out there showboating with their side hilling nonsense and not riding the trail like a real man!
now you're talkin...lol. does it even get cold where you ride?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now you're talkin...lol. does it even get cold where you ride?
better get a poo so you can be a pro rider like burandt troy... foot paddle and all. lol

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO....as if you have any idea the ch!t I ride, because I don't paddle my foot like burandt? I've read some dumbass things on this site...but man. how's that new wrap? every serious tree rider I know has one...lol.

Lil touchy are we? Dont like smart ass responses to ur obvious smart ass comments? Ya awhole lotta dumb ch!t on s&m, and youve never been that guy, yeaaa lol. Ive only got a tunnel wrap, havent graduated to a full on serious mountain tree rider yet, all garage boondockin for this guy.
But daaaamn does the half wrap look sick in the garage light

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better get a poo so you can be a pro rider like burandt troy... foot paddle and all. lol
jeez, I guess you pretty much have to if you want to be a real rider. disappointing to know I've been doing it wrong for all these years. live and learn....who knew you just couldn't sit on the seat and ride?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lil touchy are we? Dont like smart ass responses to ur obvious smart ass comments? Ya awhole lotta dumb ch!t on s&m, and youve never been that guy, yeaaa lol. Ive only got a tunnel wrap, havent graduated to a full on serious mountain tree rider yet, all garage boondockin for this guy.
But daaaamn does the half wrap look sick in the garage light
ride where you like, no one is changing the sport by paddling their feet like a skateboard with a handle. nice to know it's the new standard, all the wannabes better take notes from you to learn to do it right, and watch plenty of vids

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work, I tried it, still can't ride worth chit. But I cheaped out and never bought the Monster helmet and Slednecks gear....Maybe that's it?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride where you like, no one is changing the sport by paddling their feet like a skateboard with a handle. nice to know it's the new standard, all the wannabes better take notes from you to learn to do it right, and watch plenty of vids
Start wearing swim fins, maybe that'll help.....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start wearing swim fins, maybe that'll help.....
sweet....design some flippers that work with the popular brands of boots. we just need a vid of maxwell demo'ing them and we're off....

summiteeroy industries. "count on us when you're balls deep"

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work, I tried it, still can't ride worth chit. But I cheaped out and never bought the Monster helmet and Slednecks gear....Maybe that's it?

must be that redbull helmet i bought. even have the gopro to boot. lol
IMAG0538.jpg

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well there you go.........the excessive peddle stepping does not work without at least one token monster or red bull item. Stickers will work but they have to be quite large.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet....design some flippers that work with the popular brands of boots. we just need a vid of maxwell demo'ing them and we're off....

summiteeroy industries. "count on us when you're balls deep"
LOL Awesome Troy! Happy new year buddy!

Top Bottom