New Lime Nine Wrap!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it! It should make the guy with the yamaha trailer in the back ground jealous that he doesn't ride ski-doo.

DavidBlaine

Reaction score
Looks good. I was about to make a comment about the Yamaha trailer too. Nice neighbourhood!

David

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like all Limenine products, it looks like someone ate a Tapout shirt and then vomited it all over the sled. But hey, that's just my opinion.
you bite your tounge lime nine makes the best wrap kits compared to all those other joke wrap companys its all custom and you get one you wont see another like it compared to all those gross looking scull with flame wrap kits that you see everyone running the exact same one... and TAP OUT is straight for douche bags like everyone knows haha but comeone you cant compare lime nine to that... hands down best company to deal and super cool guys running it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm not a wrap guy but to each his/her own. It is creative and you had fun dooing it; that's important!

I like the fact that you incorporated the business logo and it is a legitimate expense.....gotta love creative accounting!

mel.h

Reaction score
You know, some might say it is pretty busy, but i have to say they / you did a good job. Way better than plastering monster decals all over the thing (JMO)... quite original, good job man!

Top Bottom