new from ardrossan

doug13

Reaction score
hay yall new to this site i ride a can-am outlander 800.it has a snorkel uni air filter gorilla silverback 30"and a highlifter 2"liftkit .i ride nearly every weekend.i would like to chat with anyone out there who loves goin deep and hittin every hole.also like to talk with any one with similar set ups.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome..where do you ride..bruderheim? or do you know of some place we don't...mmm..see ya on the trail!:beer:

doug13

Reaction score
we have a private half section of land east of elk island,with lots of hills mud and water.we set it up for over nights or day trips.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay yall new to this site i ride a can-am outlander 800.it has a snorkel uni air filter gorilla silverback 30"and a highlifter 2"liftkit .i ride nearly every weekend.

Sounds like you got that quad set up. Welcome to the S&M family!

doug13

Reaction score
yeah its pretty tite.i havent broke anything yet,but everyone tells me i will.i guess if i do ill fix it. you gotta pay to play.next im thinking of the hmf swamp pipe and power commander.

doug13

Reaction score
its nice to here from so many people.ilike your sled i have a 600 sdi mxz renagade,that powerplant rips.

Top Bottom