new chevy 1/2 ton any body have one?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you go to fuel up have you wondered why gas cap is yellow, had to take a second look at ours because yellow is to be for desiel in jerrycan world anyways.

I think you may see a change in colors....in the US, diesel fuel caps are green and there is a push to make them all like that......and I think they are using yellow for gasoline

mjkl

Reaction score
IMG_1476.jpg I've Had my 14' for a few months now, over 7000kms. No issues at all I love it, great gas mileage, plenty of power, and very comfortable ride. I had an 08' Sierra before this one and its defiantly a step up with the redesign. I've owned a F150 FX4 a few years ago and I'd take the chev over them any day, but to each there own.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the new 2014 gms have an optional security system cause the gm suvs are the most stolen vehicles in the states.

Also out of all the new gm owners i know they dont renew onstar after first year.

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain Package and I'm very happy with it compared to my 2008 Chev Silverado. I was looking at Chev's till I saw the GMC Sierra and they look way better! I really notice a huge difference in power. I pull a 20ft. enclosed snowmobile trailer and the wind doesn't bother me near as much as my '08. When the roads are clear of ice I can put my cruise on hauling the trailer and keep it at 115km no problem. Not hauling anything and at 108 kmph I got as low as 9.8l/100km. Fit and finish really improved. Take one for a ride and you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom