Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i almost got all my parts together for my next build

- Is going to be a 16 wide so i built a 16 wide tunnel
- Using VA Boards
- CMX belt drive
- Avid drivers
- Challenger extreme 3" track (old style)
- Kmod skid
- Timbersled front end
- Boss seat
- Raptor shocks all around
- Skins side panels
- PAR head
- SLP pipe
- Power commander
- SLP Skies
- fast Trax billet engine mount
- AMP gauge tilt
- Anti Stab
- 3" riser
- Team Tied Secondary
- And not sure what to do for a motor thinking turbo, maybe 910, or wait and do an 1100 probably ride with the stock one this year

Its going to be all black (gloss and mat) going to send everything to powder coating and anodizing in the next few days.

Thanks to chris at Parkland motorsports for getting all this stuff for me.
black pro.jpg

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 910's sure have me thinking. Can't wait to hear some ride reports on them once the season is full swing.

Why 16? Should be a great build.

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
Yea i rode my boss' xm w/163 and compared to my 163 camo extreme in my pro and i never realized how big the difference in floatation actually was. let us know the difference in handling, cuz if it handles the same id definitely think about doing the same

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no progress waiting for anodizing and powder coating and the holidays are slowing things down

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know as well...Tyson has a habit of stating these really cool projects and threads and then never updating them!!

I was pretty lazy this winter and never really got around to finishing it but on sunday all the parts were getting in my way while i was painting my garage so have decided to start working on it. It wont be out till next season now but should be dont in a week or 2 and ill post pics tomorrow.

Sorry guys

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the bulkhead modified? I would like to see this.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
It was done with a bunch of cmx parts, quite awesome and I looked into doing this but I decided it was an expensive inch. To make a 16 wide pro it will run about $3700.00 and a lot of labor which I would do myself but I need to start with a cheap donor sled and they are hard to find. I believe this sled was for sale on kijiji a bit ago if anyone wants a 16 wide pro.

Top Bottom