new boots and helmet

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped off the 1000 Cf at ASE for some service and a teather, ended up buying a motorfist helmet and motorfist boots, The helmet has the mounts for GoPro, wondering how others out there feel about this brand, I've never tried motorfist, and don't really hear a heck of lot about their stuff.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
do a quick search here on the site you will find LOTS of reviews about the motorfist gear.

You will also find "Mfguy" on here who is one of their factory representatives!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and don't really hear a heck of lot about their stuff.

you been livin under a rock ? lol

lots of rave on their stuff all over here .. great service !! great product.

they (the company) provide amazing service even if you buy their product from some other vendor

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be nice and light at 1250 grams. Had to go with the 509 to save 10 grams though:beer:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out the sun shield / gopro mount connection. I snap them together but the slightly touch separates them.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought some motorfist for my step daughter at ase on thurs looks like good stuff probably made at the same place as Klim

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out the sun shield / gopro mount connection. I snap them together but the slightly touch separates them.

The visor mounts are meant to clip on lightly so it can be removed incase of impact with a tree or what have you so you dont break it. It should clip on securly but pop off easily.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The visor mounts are meant to clip on lightly so it can be removed incase of impact with a tree or what have you so you dont break it. It should clip on securly but pop off easily.

I was a little worried about the Drift being too heavy for the visor as I had mine pop off as well. But once locked in it is staying put.

IMG-20121029-00080_zpse4bf55e9.jpg

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked at it closely this morning and saw that the two finger hook pieces were broken, so I threw out the black mount deal.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked at it closely this morning and saw that the two finger hook pieces were broken, so I threw out the black mount deal.

Get a hold of MFGUY on here and he will help you out if any thing is broken.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll find all the Motorfist Dealers, and the Staff at Motorfist incredibly helpful!

you can call Jake at 1 877 FIST 411 for warranty questions as well.

Tell him I said HI!!

Have an awesome day, and enjoy!!

Trish

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you been livin under a rock ? lol

lots of rave on their stuff all over here .. great service !! great product.

they (the company) provide amazing service even if you buy their product from some other vendor

It's nice and cozy under my rock, :). But I am slowly poking my head out more and more. By the sounds of it I'll be pretty happy with MotorFist, going to try it out today, riding Ministik.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Motorfist Dominator helmet and a pair of Motorfist Stomper boots last week.

Boots are awesome - very comfortable right out of the gate. (I also picked up the MF light and heavy socks)

The helmet is nice and light - great for those long pounding bumps at Allan last weekend. I don't care for the visor - seemed pretty cheap to me.

I'd recommend both the boots and helmet to anyone.

(BTW - I have a pair of Klim boots for sale - size 8US - used twice)

Top Bottom