New 4 seater rzr-s

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's all it would be good for,.. still has no cargo space. In the dunes you can drive back to your vehicle to get something to eat, or drink. Kind of hard to if you are 15km back in the bush like most trails around here.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's all it would be good for,.. still has no cargo space. In the dunes you can drive back to your vehicle to get something to eat, or drink. Kind of hard to if you are 15km back in the bush like most trails around here.

If you can`t pack enough food in the back of a rzr,you must eat a hell of alot.The reason people buy these is not for cargo space , but for supierior ride ,suspension,power ,handling,long travel,etc etc.

Also they have enough power to pull 4 people unlike the rhino with with it`s lack of power....

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tend to agree I know two guys that have them and they carry almost as much junk in there's ad I do in my rhino. What u don't like is the 18k price tag. My rhino was 12 brand new and with 1300 in mods it is not quite ad powerful as the rzr but it pulls me andy lids around good. I'm not saying one is better or not because I have played with a rzr s and they are fun as he'll I'm just saying I am happy with my rhino

cheers

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree I know two guys that have them and they carry almost as much junk in there's ad I do in my rhino. What u don't like is the 18k price tag. My rhino was 12 brand new and with 1300 in mods it is not quite ad powerful as the rzr but it pulls me andy lids around good. I'm not saying one is better or not because I have played with a rzr s and they are fun as he'll I'm just saying I am happy with my rhino

cheers

Rhino's a he11 of a lot easier to get in and out of when trail cleaning too.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WHAT is with 90km/h...no way a rhino is going that fast!!

They can be. I have clocked mine with my gps on pavement. It gets to 80 really quick but takes a little while to reach 90 but she does it. And that is with 27" mudders. If I put the stockers on it would hit 90 with eas. Also have some after market goodies. I am also now looking at a bbk

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can be. I have clocked mine with my gps on pavement. It gets to 80 really quick but takes a little while to reach 90 but she does it. And that is with 27" mudders. If I put the stockers on it would hit 90 with eas. Also have some after market goodies. I am also now looking at a bbk

If you dont mind me asking,, what have you done for goodies, I have an 09 Rhino I would like to get some more excitement out of it, I have installed a Velocity Devices ignition but have had no luck in getting it to work properly. Have tried the latest map from VD and still problems :mad: Have 27 inch XTRs on 14 inch SS rims:d

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a DMC Dual Exaust, Dynatek controller, and a machined sheave. I bought all my stuff from a company in the states called Rigid Industries. I did this because at the time there wasen't anyone around that knew how to machine the sheave. I since have heard that there are a couple of guys in alberta machining sheaves, but i can only tell you that the ones that Whitecourt Yamaha are selling are a direct reproduction of the one that i got from down south. I bought my kit last year for about 1600 shipped. The thing that i really liked about Rigid industries is that there customer service was really good. They setup the Dynatek, and are available for tech questions. Oh and i have the UNI Air Filter.

I am now thinking about getting a Trinity BBK, i think it is a 734 kit and they have it on sale for about 700 US. I also see that they have a performance kit for about 2500US that boasts 62MPH which is 100km/h.

Also there is a forum called Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net which is really good, there are plenty of people on there with multiple performance setups, while they are mostly from the states, the information still applies.
Defenitly the sheave is the best bang for the buck IMO, it gives you better low and high end by letting the rollers engage sooner and roll farther.

KEEP in mind that if i was to do it again i would shop local, to many people are concerned about saving 10 bucks, rather than thinking about the long term lasting affects of your local dealers. They maybe a couple of bucks more but, that is only because of the smaller scale that they typically operate at, and if you and I dont support them than when you need them they may not be there. I am not saying all local guys are good, but i am just saying to keep that in mind when you are shopping.

Sorry its such a long winded post but hopefully it helps.:beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At 130 inches long it's to long to fit in the back off my toy hauler. It's a good idea for hauling the family around on open cutlines with no mud holes and tight quarter maneuvering.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking,, what have you done for goodies, I have an 09 Rhino I would like to get some more excitement out of it, I have installed a Velocity Devices ignition but have had no luck in getting it to work properly. Have tried the latest map from VD and still problems :mad: Have 27 inch XTRs on 14 inch SS rims:d

You want excitement, ROTAX your rhino!

Top Bottom