Needing a competent duramax mechanic

mikeydoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently looking for a professional or a competent duramax mechanic to do a couple of things.
I have my lly engine out of the truck and I need the following done:

I broke off an injector hold down bolt, so i need the upper and lower valve cover removed on that side broken blot extracted put back together and valve lash reset on all cylinders.

I would like all the glo plugs removed so new ones can be installed.

Also I require both hot pipes removed from the turbo and unbolted from the exhaust manifolds with out breaking the bolts off so I can put on new up pipes. I have watched the videos if this and I don't have access to a cutting torch to extract the bolts.

Once these amazing feats are accomplished injectors will be tested and new injector lines will be installed.

I don't want to have to revisit any of these situations again so doing it all when its out of the truck.

Is there anyone in the spruce grove area that has dealt with these issues willing to do this type of job? I will bring the engine to you no problem.

Thanks Mike.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently looking for a professional or a competent duramax mechanic to do a couple of things.
I have my lly engine out of the truck and I need the following done:

I broke off an injector hold down bolt, so i need the upper and lower valve cover removed on that side broken blot extracted put back together and valve lash reset on all cylinders.

I would like all the glo plugs removed so new ones can be installed.

Also I require both hot pipes removed from the turbo and unbolted from the exhaust manifolds with out breaking the bolts off so I can put on new up pipes. I have watched the videos if this and I don't have access to a cutting torch to extract the bolts.

Once these amazing feats are accomplished injectors will be tested and new injector lines will be installed.

I don't want to have to revisit any of these situations again so doing it all when its out of the truck.

Is there anyone in the spruce grove area that has dealt with these issues willing to do this type of job? I will bring the engine to you no problem.

Thanks Mike.

I would suggest CT Automotive here in Spruce Grove, they've recently moved behind Part Stop just off Golden Spike Road, he does a lot of custom work with Duramax engines and seems to be a very competent mechanic.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest CT Automotive here in Spruce Grove, they've recently moved behind Part Stop just off Golden Spike Road, he does a lot of custom work with Duramax engines and seems to be a very competent mechanic.

Pm sent. Me and my buddy do work on the side.
Hes a journey mechanic who built my 1000hp cummims. We are by allen beach if thats close ?

Top Bottom