Need your help

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need it get it.... if you don't stfu and stop whining............. sheeeshhhhhhhhhhhhh.!!!

don't worry about losing your balls... sounds like she already casterated you.

57charlie

Reaction score
hey, i just signed the donor line on the back of my AB health card. you can have my testicles when i bite the big one.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you could do like the rest of us and comprimise....meet her half way and let'er sell one nut and then you get what you want or....you could always get a new wife....keep both nuts and keep yer sled! LOL. :d She said cash....use yer cheque book!!!!! lol

no chance of that ever happenin'. get a new wife and you lose both your nuts your sled and your house.:eek::eek:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just tell her you're thinking of getting into a cheaper hobby like "skydiving"
she'll be buying you pipes and a new clutch in no time at all.:d

No she won't... .doesn't sound like she likes him.... she'll just up her life insurance policy on him and start doing a happy dance..

:devildancing::devildancing::devildancing:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell her to get her azz back in the kitchen and make ya somethin' to eat, you'll be in the garage working on your sled......when the food is done....better bring a cold beer with it !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm willing to bet that you my friend are single.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long did take before she had you trained?

hahaha...touche', pretty cool relationship really, she owns the house...I own the garage. She does what she wants in there, I do what I want out here. My wifes the coolest person I've ever met..............

about 2 yrs.....lol

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha...touche', pretty cool relationship really, she owns the house...I own the garage. She does what she wants in there, I do what I want out here. My wifes the coolest person I've ever met..............

about 2 yrs.....lol

and she must also read your posts! haha I know where your coming from, I also have a very good wife. I don't think she has been in my shop more than maybe half a dozen times in the 31 years we've been married, and its a damn good thing as I would be afraid to guess how many pairs of shoes it would cost me!! but then again I have not been in her shoe closet?! lol Anyway I don't like to call it "trained" (for obvious reasons) I like to think of it more like the barter system!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

about 2 yrs.....lol

and she must also read your posts! haha I know where your coming from, I also have a very good wife. I don't think she has been in my shop more than maybe half a dozen times in the 31 years we've been married, and its a damn good thing as I would be afraid to guess how many pairs of shoes it would cost me!! but then again I have not been in her shoe closet?! lol Anyway I don't like to call it "trained" (for obvious reasons) I like to think of it more like the barter system!

awwww awesome you guys!!!:beer::)

Top Bottom