Need help with this ATV(few questions)

littleark

Reaction score
Alright, i am 15years old, and we live on farm land, but are not farmers. We own over 80acres, and a man that lives behind our property, rides horses through ares because his property is not large enough. THOUGH he is a multi-millionaire, so he said as a thanks he would drop off an ATV.

Later on, almost a week now, he had dropped off and AMAZING i believe it is TOP of the line ATV.

It is not sure the year, but not 2009, maybe anywhere from 06-08 i believe. It is a Bombardier MAX 800R EFI XT. Not sure the year, but it has about 630km on it. What would the price be if he would sell it? My dad is going to ask him, but we are not sure the prices of these suckers.

Anyone have an estimate on how much it would cost? It is like-new, we have put in under a week(mostly me) 200km.

My parents are interested in buying this, but want to know what sort of price they go at. So IF he sells it, we would not get ripped off.

Thanks in advance.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it is an 800R they only started making them for 2009 I believe, in which case that machine is probably worth 11-12grand.
Could probably by it a bit cheaper as it is used though. Around here they would still sell for probably $10-11,000, but not sure out in your area. Check kijiji and other sites like that and see what they are selling for in Ontario.

littleark

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It looks exactly like the 800r though, not sure if could be a 06-08 MAX something. It has the grill at the front, etc. But anyone know the prices of the 06-08? Thanks in advance and also thanks to the guys that have posted so far.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, i am 15years old, and we live on farm land, but are not farmers. We own over 80acres, and a man that lives behind our property, rides horses through ares because his property is not large enough. THOUGH he is a multi-millionaire, so he said as a thanks he would drop off an ATV.

Later on, almost a week now, he had dropped off and AMAZING i believe it is TOP of the line ATV.

It is not sure the year, but not 2009, maybe anywhere from 06-08 i believe. It is a Bombardier MAX 800R EFI XT. Not sure the year, but it has about 630km on it. What would the price be if he would sell it? My dad is going to ask him, but we are not sure the prices of these suckers.

Anyone have an estimate on how much it would cost? It is like-new, we have put in under a week(mostly me) 200km.

My parents are interested in buying this, but want to know what sort of price they go at. So IF he sells it, we would not get ripped off.

Thanks in advance.

He doesn't really seem to be acting like the like the type to try and rip you off.

Top Bottom