Need an Opinion!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for an honest opinion about riding in the Montana! Looking at places like Lincoln, Seely Lake, maybe Eureka? Been all over the southeastern part of BC, but looking for something different!

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for an honest opinion about riding in the US! Looking at places like Lincoln, Seely Lake, maybe Eureka? Been all over the southeastern part of BC, but looking for something different!

send 94fordguy a PM and ask him for his opinion. He is a straight up guy and will steer you in the right direction.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Graves creek. Check the thread under montana riding. Was there a couple of weeks ago for 5 days. Wicked snow.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the avy conditions are any better there than here...?! What sites do most guys look at for avy reports?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya. Ran into a few of em down there. Very friendly and helpful. Hard area to get the feel for direction but well worth it. We had 3-4 feet of fresh everyday. Not far away and everything the rite price too.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you stay?

I've read about trail passes for Graves, but maybe out of them in Eureka so you'd have to drive all the way to Whitefish or Kalispell?

Ya. Ran into a few of em down there. Very friendly and helpful. Hard area to get the feel for direction but well worth it. We had 3-4 feet of fresh everyday. Not far away and everything the rite price too.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rented a cabin near glen lake. Like 6 miles south of eureka. 10 min from sledding. Trail passes at northwest sports on main street. They open at 9 am. $25 for the year. Ya gotta love trees. Some open areas but not like BC. I'm gonna try to go again at some point in the next while.

Top Bottom