Attachments

• Still 2.jpg
    Still 2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not nascar but a pretty cool weekend at the Medicine hat strip. Our friend Greg Hunter. 5.53 @ 254mph. Exact Air Dragster - June 30, 2013 - YouTube

I am proud to say that I provided the amateur video recording and somehow figured out how to get a still picture out of my video. I should try this more than once every 4 years.

It was a great weekend even with the 33C temp for both days.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool vid ............ now back to the frying pan WTF happened glad I worked today :rolleyes:
The "pan" tried a nifty manuever through the apron on the front stretch that catapaulted him in the air , up the track into the 2 car which spun infront of most of the Fords and the Biff slammed into the back of him at a high rate of speed lifting.....breathe......him up into the air and crashing into the fence with serious damage.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would have been in heaven here this weekend Troy. There was every ride imaginable here this weekend. There was a small block stick mustang that buzzed that bullet to 12000 rpm. The sound of music my friend!
That would have been cool to see!

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would have been in heaven here this weekend Troy. There was every ride imaginable here this weekend. There was a small block stick mustang that buzzed that bullet to 12000 rpm. The sound of music my friend!

maybe me and Bear will check it out next year

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe me and Bear will check it out next year

You and Bear are always welcome to come to the bald ass prairies anytime...There is a NHRA Division 6 race here in Medicine Hat every year and it usually has 250+ cars entered. There is awesome iron there.

Another cool one from this weekend was like a classic Ford Shelby GT 500 (like the one in Fast and the Furious)...and some great Dodge cars.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Petty sure has the racing world stirred up by saying Danica is a great marketing ploy but not a real race car driver. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is she pissed. watch the vid on nascar's website. Back to subway making sandwiches sweetie!

I don't know how kyle can sit there and criticize, at least she was smarter than to drive for his old mans operation!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how kyle can sit there and criticize, at least she was smarter than to drive for his old mans operation!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2
the nascar saga continues. there is always a critic. remember a few years back when DW and tony were havin' ater. makes for good ink in their eyes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Kyle Petty but what he said about Danica is rude and a kick in the vag. She is getting better and out driving other guys on the circuit.

Top Bottom