Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No penalties after Daytona and roof flap gate. Nascar has realized there was no ill will with the 16 teams that had unapproved roof flap spacers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jack Roush has said he will start backing down his personal involvement with his race teams to focus more on his grandchildren today. No word who will be stepping up in that role at this time.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its official now! Harvick will take the Budweiser sponsorship to SHR next season and will race the #4 Budweiser Chevy. Not sure of the significance of the number 4 but just announced this morning.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony Stewart said this morning they will run 3 cars at SHR next year and unfortunately Ryan Newman is the odd man out. They are not in a position as a company yet to run 4 cars.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Richard Childress said this morning that they will run 3 cars for sure next year and posssibly 4. He said Newman is a possible candidate for the 29 car and that if his grandson Austin came on board it would probably be in the 3 car.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cheating bastage #48 to the back of the Line ............................. LMAO it's about time

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened? Just watching qualifying on delay now.
Nascar caught something on the second inspection and I seen the 48 team changing parts after qualifying I was laying on the couch with 1 eye on the tv so not to sure

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those guys are the Lance Armstrong of Nascar. Maybe Chad will write a book after his interview with Oprah and tell us about all the cheating he has done over the years in the sport.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar caught something on the second inspection and I seen the 48 team changing parts after qualifying I was laying on the couch with 1 eye on the tv so not to sure

Too low on the front both sides. Chad says it doesn't surprise him they failed cause they were having trouble passing pre qualifying inspection. Turns out it was something that was misassembeled. However he says the car is good and should be right up in the thick of stuff on Sunday.

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too low on the front both sides. Chad says it doesn't surprise him they failed cause they were having trouble passing pre qualifying inspection. Turns out it was something that was misassembeled. However he says the car is good and should be right up in the thick of stuff on Sunday.

Sent while using Tapatalk 2
So does he get to keep his smokin hot starting position until his flunky assembles it right?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there were packing shocks out of the trailor after qualifying and there trying to hide them from the tv camera's I forget who was getting interveiwed but Troll was watchin the background when I saw the cheating bastages leaving the trailor LOL

Top Bottom