Nascar

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm waiting for the day someone yells "Congrats to the new Winston Cup winner!"

Well, you're going to be waiting a very long time, if you're expecting the announcement of a Winston cup winner.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, you're going to be waiting a very long time, if you're expecting the announcement of a Winston cup winner.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

ready a couple pages back Chancy... you'll understand

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ESPN and Jayski's are reporting that Danica will enter Nascar next year full time. The plan is to run the Go Daddy Nationwide car for Jr. Motorsports full time and select Sprint Cup races in Stewart Haas prepped cars for 2012. She will then enter Sprint Cup the following year full time joining Stewart Haas as a 3rd team. Looks like the worst kept secret in the garage is finally a done deal boys!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also just read about it off MSN. Sure glad she made the complete jump to NASCAR. I always thought once she made a total commitment to the sport of stock car racing she could start having ALOT more success. I look forward to seeing her return for a 3rd season to some tracks as she made huge progress on her second visit compared to the first. Sure hope she can succeed in NASCAR because its what the sactionationing body needs.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt she will be a bit of fresh air for the sport and those big dollars she brings to her race teams from Go Daddy will certainly help those race teams. PLUUUUUUSSSSS............she is smokin' hot to boot.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys it's Friday in Michigan (as well as here) and lots of news. My man Matt the brat is fastest in practice and finished 2nd in the spring so I am taking him to win on Sunday with the energized Biff pushing him for the win. As well Jayski's is reporting that contract talks between Bowyer and Childress are deteriating and he is now looking at offers from Roush, Petty, Waltrip and Gibbs. If he were to go to Roush then it is said Ragan would move to Petty to accomodate him. Who are you guys picking this weekend?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biff is on the pole with Kenseth beside him. The Troll will roll in Dease Lake tonite. Lol. Funny story from Nascar.com. Apparently Carl Edwards forgot his passport at home and is worried a friend may not get it to Michigan in time before he flies out tomorrow to Montreal for the Nationwide race. He has already talked to Canada customs and they say they will be easy on him if he doesn't get it in time but...................it is Canada customs so you never know.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was pickin #16 to win I frigger that shot of aderenalin last weekend with hair ball is what he need to get up on the wheel LOL

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl will be racing 99% sure the rich people have a seprate enterance in & out of the country

Top Bottom