Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really think it could happen this weekend boys! Dale jr could hit victory lane this weekend. He finally put together a SOLID qualifing run and he runs fairly good here. Plus he had a real smile, grin, swagger after he had a good finish at the glen last week. Also J-Mac is starting 10th and he has proven he can run good. I also look forward to seeing him up there.Sorry guys it's just tradition........ I know fords are looking good this weekend too but that would be totally against my believes so I'm staying with Jr and J-Mac. :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We lost part of the race with satellite signal problems. Anybody else run into that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would be BELL sat
the race announcers said that DC crap OH he's mature and not using his chit up

Yeah I got Bell. I thought it was just our dish but I called my mom and dad and they were having the same problems on their reciever. Maybe sun spots or just the crappy provider?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen that POS yesterday. I couldnt figure out what it was....... figured it musta come from the ford camp! LOL:d:d:d

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of a funny incident with Steve Wallace at the end of the Montreal race, That pu$$y reaching into his car and pulling his hair, he was pretty calm about it in his interview though :eek: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of a funny incident with Steve Wallace at the end of the Montreal race, That pu$$y reaching into his car and pulling his hair, he was pretty calm about it in his interview though :eek: :beer:

Yeah he commented that only girls pull hair. Ha Ha. Anyone want to substantiate that?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah he commented that only girls pull hair. Ha Ha. Anyone want to substantiate that?

That was Carpentier's crew chief... douche. Although Wallace is very well know for dumping other drivers as he has a huge lack of talent compared to daddy... not that I really like Rusty all that much - he's a better announcer than driver in my opinion and he's not a great announcer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was Carpentier's crew chief... douche. Although Wallace is very well know for dumping other drivers as he has a huge lack of talent compared to daddy... not that I really like Rusty all that much - he's a better announcer than driver in my opinion and he's not a great announcer.

I'm with you on that one. I'm a DJ fan either in a race car or as a broadcaster. It's just to bad they make him ask those stupid questions to the in-car driver each week from the ESPN mailbag.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So today the douche canoe pleaded no contest to his 128 mph speeding ticket a couple months ago. He was given a 45 day suspended license and a $1000 fine and must do some charity work. Ho hum, I wonder what would have happened if any of us got the ticket instead?:nono:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So today the douche canoe pleaded no contest to his 128 mph speeding ticket a couple months ago. He was given a 45 day suspended license and a $1000 fine and must do some charity work. Ho hum, I wonder what would have happened if any of us got the ticket instead?:nono:

community service instead of charity work for sure and Im sure probation would follow the license suspension

Top Bottom