My pro build

Assault11

Reaction score
Not so much a build actually, just a couple things I'm trying.

Skinz frame series front end. Supposed to really help smooth out rutted out side hills. I'll also be spending a bit of time on a zbroz 36" front end so I'll see how they compare.

Skinz low seat. Will really help me hop from side to side. And it's actually very comfortable. I'm also running the new v force reeds. Now all it's missing is a boost-it turbo to make it the perfect sled. But I'm waiting for the axys mountain sled

DangleStar127

Reaction score
I'll be intrested to know how the skinz front end compare to the 36" z Broz. I've heard some good things about the zbros haven't seen anyone talk about the skinz

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
I'm curious about the V force in the pros. I haven't heard great things about it, meaning they don't really out perform the stock. That being said I haven't looked into it a whole lot either. Anyone have any input or experience from them?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new version of the vforce (vforce3r) are supposed to be alot better than the original version for the cfi2.

Assault11

Reaction score
I ran the v force reeds in another sled and they make a huge difference but didn't last. This new version is supposed to be way better. Polaris is using them in the axys

Assault11

Reaction score
I'll be intrested to know how the skinz front end compare to the 36" z Broz. I've heard some good things about the zbros haven't seen anyone talk about the skinz

No one does the skinz because it's so expensive (1300$ American I believe) which is understandable considering how much work it is to make the kit. The top arms are boxed aluminum and every one is hand welded

Top Bottom