My new 2014 Skidoo finished

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Ken at mountain magic for another build. I also wanted to say thanks to the crew at HTR Designs for another great wrap, and also to Dean at the powder station for the great job on the powder coating.
sled has an Aerocharger turbo, Polaris primary, Paragon secondary, Raptor shocks, titanium rear springs and a few other goodies for shredder!!
will post pics of turbo tomorrow forgot to take them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 879
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 895

LMNB

Reaction score
Not a bad looking sled. I mostly lurk around on this forum and post very little but I have noticed that you have a different sled what looks like every year. DO you keep a sled longer than a year? Money and a new sled each year doesn't buy talent or riding ability, lol. Just curious.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a bad looking sled. I mostly lurk around on this forum and post very little but I have noticed that you have a different sled what looks like every year. DO you keep a sled longer than a year? Money and a new sled each year doesn't buy talent or riding ability, lol. Just curious.

I had my last 2012 Pro for 2 years made some changes every year on it and i always have a spare sled. I build them as its a fun project every year and have to spend money somewhere. Oh course new sled doesnt make guys better riders but atleast you always ride new and look good LOL

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what led you to pick an aero kit over a boondocks or TSS? Are there pros about it that the other brands do not offer? Is it because it's the kit that mountain magic favors, thus they really know what tuning and clutching works with it? Just curious as to what led to tour choice.

And like the last few years I love your builds. They always stand out and look great.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He's a nice guy and he rides pretty good to, if I had his coin I would probably spend even more every second year on sleds.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid question why the Polaris primary.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
i went with the Polaris primary cause I like the adjust ability and I am use to it as far a stunning. It's part of a complete clutch set up with the paragon secondary that I have been running for a few years now and works great, the other reason is I find it easier to service and clean after my trips.

Top Bottom