My Fear

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be IMO a terrible thing if we were to see any more videos of a Cat or Axys or even longhair freaks wedge , besting a Doo at drag racing, climbing, fuel mileage, color, handling, comfort, easiest cover to install, least cost, best bumpers, hottest handgrips, best torsion springs, biggest cc, longest track , or anything else.
Even if you have such video, as we all do, please don't post it.
it will result in the same half dozen or more members to have to change their entire life schedule to analyze, criticize, dispute, and contest that the video wasn't fair.
and I for one don't want to see the next week after such video ruined on this forum by the whiny tits who couldn't imagine that the Doo wasn't the best ever at everything. Even if it's presently broke down waiting for parts or motors.

Thank you

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Doo riders have been this way for a long time. They should just save there arguing for the dealers when there bulkhead cracks from hitting a rock going up the trail.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be IMO a terrible thing if we were to see any more videos of a Cat or Axys or even longhair freaks wedge , besting a Doo at drag racing, climbing, fuel mileage, color, handling, comfort, easiest cover to install, least cost, best bumpers, hottest handgrips, best torsion springs, biggest cc, longest track , or anything else.
Even if you have such video, as we all do, please don't post it.
it will result in the same half dozen or more members to have to change their entire life schedule to analyze, criticize, dispute, and contest that the video wasn't fair.
and I for one don't want to see the next week after such video ruined on this forum by the whiny tits who couldn't imagine that the Doo wasn't the best ever at everything. Even if it's presently broke down waiting for parts or motors.

Thank you

You can also look up the reference for "Liberal Voter" or "Millennial" and get much the same results. :smiliestirthepot:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jackson Hole should smash a few 850 bulkheads, damn racing lol

geo

Reaction score
Have no fear Lenny R because,,, what is not in the videos is the reality. Ohmmmm.

The reality not seen in the vids is 98% of sledders don't give a sheet if they have yellow, blue, green or whatever color between their legs as long as the sled runs all day. They're out to have a good time with buds and don't care what color they have between their legs as long as they don't get stuck too much.
Bottom line is their are tons of great riders out there riding what is called "junk" that would never make it to a vid but they really don't give a sheet 'cause it was fun and have little desire or need to be "legendary".

Racin' can be part of the fun but we all know every dog gets at least one day. "Game changing" stuff means squat to a good rider on a reliable machine unless the need to be legendary blinds you to the reality of why you play this game.
It's actually real easy if you need to win a race and get your "trophy". Just start our own class and be the only one in it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no other manufacturer can touch the new 850 in ANY aspect as the moment. especially now with the 2018 release. youve got us in the hand warmer department but thats it folks proofs on the snow. the Pro rmk and the cat are great entry level machines for anyone that is not interested in taking mountain riding to a new level. perfect to take your family up and putz around the cabin. The 850 is also an aweful trail sled. something the other brands excel at so you guys can hang out there back and fourth to the cabin real quick like.

the video was good and im glad he made it but way to many variables you cant deny that. i would make a video but no one will lend me a new axys or a new cat and lets face it no one would believe me anyways LOL. want to see an 850 destroy everything in its category come ride with the big boys

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no other manufacturer can touch the new 850 in ANY aspect as the moment. especially now with the 2018 release. youve got us in the hand warmer department but thats it folks proofs on the snow. the Pro rmk and the cat are great entry level machines for anyone that is not interested in taking mountain riding to a new level. perfect to take your family up and putz around the cabin. The 850 is also an aweful trail sled. something the other brands excel at so you guys can hang out there back and fourth to the cabin real quick like.

the video was good and im glad he made it but way to many variables you cant deny that. i would make a video but no one will lend me a new axys or a new cat and lets face it no one would believe me anyways LOL. want to see an 850 destroy everything in its category come ride with the big boys

Big boys , haha, You remind me of grade 9 boys, cocks of the walk , big deal in junior high , but , then on to grade 10, and you become the weeny wackers getting smacked and pushed around by the real big kids in grade 11 and 12.
You'll move up eventually maxwell , just like the grade 9's.
And good luck. LOL.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

when your the only one in the category you to can be a winner

just sayin

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pure 850 class domination :rolleyes:, maybe they can't build a competitive 800 anymore so the best move was to make their own class

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pure 850 class domination :rolleyes:, maybe they can't build a competitive 800 anymore so the best move was to make their own class
No they upped the cc, because you can only get so much power out of 800 cc and stay reliable ( any manufactured engine)

And what do we all want, power

Just like sxs and quads, 700 cc was more than enough to get quad going

But 1000 cc makes it stupid fast, and there's a big market for stupid fast

sent while drinking tea's

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they upped the cc, because you can only get so much power out of 800 cc and stay reliable ( any manufactured engine)

And what do we all want, power

Just like sxs and quads, 700 cc was more than enough to get quad going

But 1000 cc makes it stupid fast, and there's a big market for stupid fast

Doo hit a wall with their engine design, the suzuki 800 has proven 170hp(pipe and head) can be made reliably with an 800 package. Doo builds their engines so compact that the size of the crankcase and transfer ports are limited in size. The suzi 800 was a larger engine with the potential to flow more air easily and the new 800ctec is built very similar. We have seen what power can be made by a big bore on a cat 800 and they are reliable. The fact that the 850 is only making 5-10 hp more than the 800's is because the engine is so compact it limits it's ability to breath, tight transfer ports and small crankcase.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A stock kitty Suzuki 800 is 170 hp, baaaaaaaa

Come on man, all the say 2016 800 are realistically 155-160 hp from all brands

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not stock 800 man sorry, pipe and head but they are reliable at that power level,

epa emissions limit stock power output plain and simple

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

max 125HP at altitude for Doo, Poo, and Cat....don't forget. :)

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He did not say stock. With a package like pipe, y-pipe etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom