catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Pictures,Got some good angles.
catmando1

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great action shots.....quick question do you dye your hair to match your sled...lol:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great action shots.....quick question do you dye your hair to match your sled...lol:D

Too funny,A true cat girl.Looks like she can handle that sled better than most guys.
catmando!

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Too funny,A true cat girl.Looks like she can handle that sled better than most guys.
catmando!

Thanks catmando! ;) ...sledding sure does bring out my mean competitive streak LOL... the guys I ride with are pretty hardcore riders, so I have to make sure I don't get shown up :p LOL

Of course! Don't all real sledders? :D

Actually, I do dye it once in a while... but usually to tone down the red LOL... I spent a couple years in college trying to be a blonde, but I couldnt act dumb enough to pull it off :eek: ...just kidding! don't wanna get in trouble here :D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious, you being from NY i thought i would ask. I listen quite often. Are you a Bubba fan?

Irishpub3

Reaction score
I listen to Howard here and there, but I'm not a dedicated groupie..... but no, not really a Bubba fan... I like Howard, and Robin... and Fred... and Artie too, altho I'm not sure why... he's a pig LOL but he's funny...

Top Bottom