mud bog in barrhead

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tjr i and were wondering what legal hoops we would have to go threw to hold a mud bog on private property? any help would b great

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to probably see a lawyer to get a discliamer made and then you need the event insured and have a standby medical staff (proper medical
training).. beyond those hurdles, there mite be more, not sure.. as soon as
you charge money, you open up a can of hurdles you must have to protect your butt from losing everthing you own on that land...

you have to remember that anyone can sue, even if they sign a disclaimer cause if your found neglegent at something, that waiver is like garbage you thru into the trash can. lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when we did the hucker's ball we had to get the permission from the local MD, as well as include them in the insurance policy. if you're planning on having a food vendor, then you will need restroom facilities....we had porto potties with hand sanitizer and paper towels inside. depending on how many people you are thinking will show up they may ask you to provide traffic control as well, which you have to ask the RCMP for at least a month in advance of the event. those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head....there's more....lol

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lawyer and insurance, are there any permits needed to have it on private property, other than getting first call to mark out all the lines getting the pits dug and filled is easy. and need ideas as to make two side by side pits or a horseshoe style track?

Top Bottom