Mountain Mania Meeting Thurs Nov 5

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
fixed it for ya bugs........... Thanks murray

Nope....not sure if I will be attending MMIII

- Caterers pick
- Do we have a band? DJ, entertainment??
- Meet and Greet?
- Tickets will be through Ticket Web
- Events planned?
- Photo shoot?

Thought Ron decided on all this already????

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gonna be a small event this year. We cant even get our own people to come. Me thinks it to far away for the notsohardcore members and Mods. Nothing wrong with that at all just that what it comes down to. Look at me I told Ron no way was I going to Regina to help with the shop. Why?? To far to go to sit in a booth all weekend. Maybe non-riders here thing the same all OK.
We will have to minimize the event to make it work. Less helpers only 4 so far that will be there for the weekend maybe 1 other part time.

Just saying!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
gonna be a small event this year. We cant even get our own people to come. Me thinks it to far away for the notsohardcore members and mods. Nothing wrong with that at all just that what it comes down to. Look at me i told ron no way was i going to regina to help with the shop. Why?? To far to go to sit in a booth all weekend. Maybe non-riders here thing the same all ok.
We will have to minimize the event to make it work. Less helpers only 4 so far that will be there for the weekend maybe 1 other part time.

Just saying!!!

are you going to be at tonites meeting??

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When have ever missed a event meeting?? I will be there for sure. Did I mention that Rons buying supper? Volunteer appreciation Night for Snow and Mud.:)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And Beer...lots of Beer

When have ever missed a event meeting?? I will be there for sure. Did I mention that Rons buying supper? Volunteer appreciation Night for Snow and Mud.:)

DSC03881.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

And Beer...lots of Beer

DSC03881.jpg

Well if Ron's buying I'll have to be there.....

I spoke to Ron on the phone today and explained my situation, I will help with the planning and whatever I can here. However I will NOT be making the trip to Reve, as I will not be able to get any time off in January due to new position at work as of Jan 2.

We'll see y'all at Bo's

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well if ron's buying i'll have to be there.....

I spoke to ron on the phone today and explained my situation, i will help with the planning and whatever i can here. However i will not be making the trip to reve, as i will not be able to get any time off in january due to new position at work as of jan 2.

We'll see y'all at bo's

ps..... Congrats on the promotion.........;)

Top Bottom