Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I somehow got double booked at the Days Inn and The Prestige Inn for that week-end.
Is there any advantage of staying at the host hotel, as opposed to the Day's Inn ?

Which one is closer to the 7/11 ?
Ha Ha, crazy incidents always seem to happen after last call ! :wacko:

Good Times! ;)

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on Ron we are waiting... personally i've been holding off on booking a hotel till we have tickets purchased.
honestly i'm with machinehead trying to determine whether to stay at the host hotel or a different one. we have been reading reviews on places like trip advisor and the reviews are not very promising and they also charge $10 per night for a crib if we want to bring Elizabeth with us, when most other hotels in golden do not charge for a crib...its not about the money its about the principle.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on Ron we are waiting... personally i've been holding off on booking a hotel till we have tickets purchased.
honestly i'm with machinehead trying to determine whether to stay at the host hotel or a different one. we have been reading reviews on places like trip advisor and the reviews are not very promising and they also charge $10 per night for a crib if we want to bring Elizabeth with us, when most other hotels in golden do not charge for a crib...its not about the money its about the principle.

I have stayed there before, they're OK. But $10 for a crib is lame.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys do realize we have fulltime jobs still right?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys do realize we have fulltime jobs still right?
If there was an online store it might make things easier, no.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom