Mountain Mania 9 - Golden BC, Jan 22 - Jan 23, 2016

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the Lifeproof Fre Power on my IPhone 6 with the built in extra battery. It's no thicker than what my old iPhone 4s was with the regular Lifeproof case. I can get about 2 days out of the phone battery before using the case to charge it back up. When you charge the case back up it will charge the phone up and then the case. I tested my 4 in the hot tub for a 5 min to see if it would handle the heat. Phone even stayed connected to my Bluetooth speaker while under water on the seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron nailed it,it was unreal that the snowplow tossed it on top of the windrow and never scratched it. Water damaged beyond repair and no apple care cause I never new it existed ,my new phone I just got today has it.My iCloud only backed up too the 19th so I lost all of my pics of the best day I had in two years.Thank you so much for everyone who helped me try and track it down,there were a few.the find my iPhone never worked they said because the phone likely shorted out before I used it. Anyway it was a great weekend with a bit of bad luck but makes for great stories. Can't wait to do it again 

Well that's crappy. :( At least you know what happened to it ! Too bad about the lost pictures, because I saw you take quite a few while we were up at Silent Pass . That was a great day for sure ! Well we will have to do that again . :yahoo:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anytime, was nice meeting you and your gurlfreind .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the Lifeproof Fre Power on my IPhone 6 with the built in extra battery. It's no thicker than what my old iPhone 4s was with the regular Lifeproof case. I can get about 2 days out of the phone battery before using the case to charge it back up. When you charge the case back up it will charge the phone up and then the case. I tested my 4 in the hot tub for a 5 min to see if it would handle the heat. Phone even stayed connected to my Bluetooth speaker while under water on the seat.

my small opinion....I would suggest that you really look into the lifeproof case before you buy it....I know a few people who own that brand and more of them are unhappy vs the ones who like it. Yes, it is waterproof...yahoo. But the common complaint is the sound quality is poor....

If the people you are talking to can't hear or understand your muffled voice through the cover, who cares about it being waterproof. One guy who owns one says a few of his buddies have taken to poking holes where the microphone is so their voice comes through clearer.....not too waterproof after that gets done.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think I will stick with my otter box, with apple care they will replace the phone twice with a 80 dollar deduct able , included water damage and theft, the life cases start at 79 and go to 129

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ron and I had a wicked day in Silent Pass on Sunday :)
fresh snow and really good vis all day.

Sure wish I coulda been there with u guys, but had to make last minute decision to support wifey through her last chemo session, and to start recouping my knees... Glad y'all had a good time, and the pics of u and Ron on Sunday looked epic!!!

Top Bottom