Mountain Mania 9 - Golden BC, Jan 22 - Jan 23, 2016

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I dunno where it was then..... there was a lot of hype about the "waterfall" and Arlene was pretty wound up until she saw it first hand and climbed 1/2 throttle....

All I know was it was a long slow drive in on a radio controlled road.....

maybe it was chatter

That's silent pass. I was with you. The waterfall is nothing.

I would do silver mines. I keep hearing about this horse shoe that's crazy , have to chat with RN on this I guess.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
So i guess I should see. Anyone heading to mm8 after work Thursday evening from Edm going solo? Not 100% on my plans but seeing if anyone may need a way down/roomy

I have a couple options open but figure I could save someone a solo trip

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's silent pass. I was with you. The waterfall is nothing.

I would do silver mines. I keep hearing about this horse shoe that's crazy , have to chat with RN on this I guess.

I'm more than willing to join a guided tour.

Well worth the trip and Murray is an excellent guide and makes sure everything and everyone is good.
Even did an awesome "save the idiot" when one of our guys nearly sent his sled into the creek. All ended well because of Murray.
CheerZ

Life is good in "Da Hood"

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yep.I believe he was in charge of our Chatter experience also.
Well worth the trip and Murray is an excellent guide and makes sure everything and everyone is good.
Even did an awesome "save the idiot" when one of our guys nearly sent his sled into the creek. All ended well because of Murray.
CheerZ

Life is good in "Da Hood"

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuggin work, I am going to be stuck in the bush so will not be attending so have two tickets and a double room booked if some one is looking for tickets.

Anybody interested in the tickets or room booking send me a PM. Tickets half price!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im lazy... What hotel should I be booking a room at? Or can I just wing it like I always do?

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm more than willing to join a guided tour.

Hey guys, i'll definitely take a rip in there this year again... it shouldn't be any worse than last time... weather-wise anyways :).
The Waterfall in at the Mines isn't one we even travel up or down ( not on purpose ) but there is a nice big "horse shoe" or sidehill we have to make to get over the waterfall. 2 big climbs to get back into the play areas. it really is a ways back there but a few little spots along the way that a guy ( or girl ) can play if need be. :)
Once up top of 100HP hill we get to a glacier that in the right snow pack, you can ride right down the front edge and stand below it.
From there we go down into another valley ( this is where some people turned back around and played it safe that last trip) that goes for about a km. some fun spots down in there along a creek and some tree riding just below some help-ski area.
then drop down again to the "meadow" with nice easy riding around in there ( watch for the creeks ) and up through the trees into the next play area that runs a km long. lots of great tree riding and creek jumping along one side of that valley. :)
that's usually the end of day one when we get in there !!! Day 2 is a whole 'nother story :)

IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0941.jpg

Top Bottom