motocross tracks edmonton

panchoc

Reaction score
hey, I just moved in and would like some info about motocross tracks in the area. I live in Stony Plain and have a Kawasaki KX 250 with one hr on it.
I justbought it, 5 years no riding.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know a thing about motocrossin' but welcome to the site anyway. But I gotta ask... how come 5yrs no riding?:cool:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a track in Westlock, might have to call the town office to find out more.
Welcome to S&M. :d

Last edited:

panchoc

Reaction score
Thanks Mare, thanks for asking Esox, the thing is I moved from Peru 5 yrs a go, and had 3 kids in that period, so u can see how busy I still am. But motocros is what I like and need for a balanced life...lol
I was riding back there in a really good track "manchay". But when I moved to Canada all that stayed behind,.......till NOWWWWWWW

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think most tracks are closed or will be closing soon but there are tons in the area, Wildbills is near Genesee, Westlock, Castrol Raceway, Super Daves is in the Redwater area, there is a track in the Ardrossan area, BUMP is located in Busby (westlock area) so far my fav has been Wildbills.. they have great harescrambe circuit there as well as the track... cheers :)

panchoc

Reaction score
thanks for the info ladydirt,
i'll wait till next season, have to get back in shape first,
thank you again

Top Bottom