Morning!

Timber

Reaction score
Hello there, New as of this morning. Heard some good things about this site & decided to check it out & sign up. I usually use Snowest & TY4, but am always looking for more good information, help & fun. This will be the first year I have an ATV. I usualy spent my summers tinkering & modding my sleds for winter. Picked up a 08 Nytro this year so the modding will be cut way down. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Timber'.... Your hearing is Ride on ! Lots good here. Got any pics to post of your fun !:)

Timber

Reaction score
My current snow toys

Attachments

• 100_3086.jpg
    100_3086.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 109
  • rmk 009.jpg
    rmk 009.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 102

Timber

Reaction score
Well the snow is gone from the ground around the house, but there is still lots up on the mountains. Takes about a 5 min trailer ride up to the 3 riding areas we go. Went out on Sunday & there is still tons of snow here. We'll be riding into June it looks like. :D The Nytro pic was taken last Sunday at Cooper.

Timber

Reaction score
Future mods... well I'm not sure about putting a turbo on it just yet. I like the power it has right now and since I'm not a big chute climber, I may just stick with a new rear suspension, maybe a Mountain tamer, thinking of going with the Bark buster front end with floats, and the 10 gallon trail tank. Change out the track to a Challenger extreme as the Maverick is way too soft.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
a new rear suspension, maybe a Mountain tamer, thinking of going with the Bark buster front end with floats, and the 10 gallon trail tank. Change out the track to a Challenger extreme as the Maverick is way too soft.

I went to the M10 with the jack from Fast, and am changing the track to the 162 x 16 x 2.25 Challenger extreme. I havn't thought about the front end suspension yet. Figure I may have spent my budget for 2 years sledding and I don't even have it together yet.

Timber

Reaction score
I have not heard much at all about the Fast M10 on the Nytro until I came on here. I know the Timbersled is $1575 USD. How much is the M-10? Have you had any seat time on either to tell a difference?
Thanks,
Tim

Timber

Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking on Fast site & if shocks are included, it isin't much more at all for the M-10 I will do some more research. The Timbersled loses 38 pounds which is nice for a weight loss plan.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timber welcome to the site! good to see another on here from south of the border. I have the Holz rear suspension on mine and I love just another thing for you to consider.:D It drop 32lbs on my sled.

Timber

Reaction score
Thanks NOSRX1 I have looked at the Holz, just never looked real hard. I'll have to look at it again

Top Bottom