Modified RAVE's

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright just a quick question. I had Linderman change my raves so they open the old way and sooner. With the 3 vacume outlets on the solenoid do i plug them with vacume caps or leave them open? I didnt want to bug him over christmas with questions.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got mine done by turbo al ,,and he silicones the vent line on the rave closed and then u just hook up the hoses like normal,,so cappin em at the silonoid would do the same i would think.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the two lines on the raves are now tied together with one hose and the two lines on the back of the engine are capped off. I would assume that he does the same as Al and plugs off the 3 lines on the solenoid also but just wanted to know for sure.

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay just looking at rave mod the lines coming from back of motor are pluged the rave valves its self tied together on the moter with a hose the cynoids are just left pluged in wiring that is and lines left on doesnt appear to be pluged mine was done by linderman makes no sense to plug these vacum lines there is no vacum present there with lines pluged coming of motor

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so where does a guy drill threw the rave to get to the exhaust port and what size drill bit do we use... i want to try it out on the 880

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks turbostang for the reply! Fred, im not sure where what all he does for the hole but i think this is going to be a pretty good mod out on the snow.

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks turbostang for the reply! Fred, im not sure where what all he does for the hole but i think this is going to be a pretty good mod out on the snow.
it is a good mod my thanks goes to deanno from mad motorsports hes the one that put me on to this and his clutch kit i love to thanks to brent to for doing work and head mod .

Top Bottom