Mod tests to 2010 800 CFI motor update 162HP!!!

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
tHATS EXACLY RITE THERE IS SO MUCH MORE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS OTHER THAN WEIGHT AND HORSEPOWER ATTCK ANGLE CLUTCHING ALL ARE MAJOR MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE GAME AS WELL PRIME EXAMPLE YOU CAN TAKE A DIESEL TUNE IT WITH A BIG HP CHIPS AND BIG TURBOS THATS CLAIMING BIG NUMBERS BUT IS PRETTY MUCH USELESS WITHOUT THE PROPER DRIVETRAIN AND FUEL SYSTEMS TO GET THE POWER TO THE GROUND SAME WITH SNOWMOBILES YOU CAN BEEF UP THE POWER LIGHTEN THEM ALL U WANT BUT IF YOUR CLUTCHING OR YOUR FUEL SYSTEM ISN'T SET UP RITE THEN IT IS USELESS. sO MORE THAN LIKELY THE CAT MAY SAY IT HAS BIGGER HP NUMBERS AND LIGHTWER WEIGHT BUT IT WILL COME DOWN TO THE CLUTCHING SETUPS AND FUEL DELIVERY

couldnt have said it better my self :beer:

Reaction score
Im not trying to but in here guys. But i ride one of the older big block 800 polaris with a 144 2" under it and out west a friend of mine and i ride together and hes running a new m8 and he'll walk past me up a hill and day....

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not trying to but in here guys. But i ride one of the older big block 800 polaris with a 144 2" under it and out west a friend of mine and i ride together and hes running a new m8 and he'll walk past me up a hill and day....

But your not compairing apples to apples here, your older 800 is about 140 h/p and weighs a ton more then the cat, just saying

Top Bottom