Bmp pipes !!

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
anyone ever heard of BMP ??
they claim good hp with a 09 800 dragon

HEREs WHAT THEY CLAIM
At BMP we have the fix for your 800CFI Polaris and can put some fire into your Dragon or RMK. Polaris claimed 154 HP but seems to have come up short. Most will dyno 145-146 HP and if you bolt on our new pipe you can see 162-164 horsepower!! You will notice instant performance gains in acceleration and top speed. No fuel management is required but you can really help out the mid range richness if you add our special BMP version Boondocker EFI controller. It will improve power by 6-8 HP between 7000-7600 RPM and increases fuel economy.

for pics check out the link

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tried one on my m and did not perform that great,fit and finish was crappy stick with a more reputable company like speedwerx,and just becase they say no fuel mods required doesnt always work out every sled is different and
i personally would be doing alot of plug reads to make sure:beer:
and i could not get there pipe to preform well at altitude,

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only pipe manufacturer that ever quoted real world numbers was Black Magic. Marketing in bigger numbers is obviously good for sales. Get a subscription to Dyno Tech Research. Some good things to be learned there.

My 2 cents for the night.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better off going with the SLP package and Carl's clutching, go with stuff that has proven real world results!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only pipe manufacturer that ever quoted real world numbers was Black Magic. Marketing is bigger numbers is obviously good for sales. Get a subscription to Dyno Tech Research. Some good things to be learned there.

My 2 cents for the night.

I second that.

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
yah kinda figured these pipes wouldnt be top knotch with the price for them only being 399$

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be smart, go with SLP. They are the only company that has worked with Polaris with the new fix as far as I know. With a lot of uncertainty with the updates, SLP is a safe bet for a performance bolt on, you will get some improvement over stock and you can trust the manufacturer on this one, it's quality stuff for sure.

I still am a firm believer that you would be better off spending that money on a clutch kit, what are you running now?

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
Be smart, go with SLP. They are the only company that has worked with Polaris with the new fix as far as I know. With a lot of uncertainty with the updates, SLP is a safe bet for a performance bolt on, you will get some improvement over stock and you can trust the manufacturer on this one, it's quality stuff for sure.

I still am a firm believer that you would be better off spending that money on a clutch kit, what are you running now?

oh i know how to clutch a sled, and that clutching is everything, always has been for the 4 polaris's ive owned, sum of the tools me and my dad designed to hold your clutch while you service it and to break it apart with ease make you drool..i really just havent had the time to put one in.. i dunno really what to run in the new dragon tho, then again ive barely payed any attention to it considering i am building up my car instead...the car gets a turbo and the dragon dont :confused:...oh well that will be next year i guess

a single pipe, pcIII and clutching is what mods ill be doing on my bitch once the snow hits and plus sum sick side vents not many people will ever have :d

Top Bottom