BMP, PAR or SLP kit on a 2014 Pro Rmk 800

Davido

Reaction score
Hello, I want some more power out of my 2014 Pro Rmk 800. I dont want to spend too much right now.
I'm not quite sure if I want to get a complete kit with Pipe, head, clutching and fuel controller right away.
Has anyone tried to run just a bmp pipe and a clutch kit without a fuel controller?? Or just PAR head and clutching without a fuel controller?
Both BMP and PAR says that it's not necessary with only head or pipe, but I'm a bit concerned :p

I ride at low altitude, from 0-3000ft

So I've looked at Slp, PAR and Bikeman. But who got the biggest bang for buck?

Slp stage 3 - Polaris - 800 - 2011-14 RMK, RMK Assault, Switchback Assault Stage 3 - Starting Line Products

PAR ultimate pro + clutch kit - PAR ULTIMATE PRO COMBO 800 CFI, Power Addiction Racing

BMP's bolt-on performer kit - - BMP Polaris Pro-R 800 Bolt-On Performer Kit - Pro-R 800 - Polaris - Sled -

Any tips or ideas? :)

Ekim

Reaction score
I am also looking for a little more. I was thinking about an HPS can and a head. Does anyone know if I need a fuel controller as well? I ride 2500'-6500'. PAR claims with these add-ons you don't need a fuel controller. Is anyone running this set up? Thanks

R

Ryan Verrecchia

I have a 2012 I'm running a bmp pipe,can,air box mod,and there clutch kit helix weights and springs. I run same elevation 0-3000 feet and at sea level I get a bog but as soon as I'm around 1000 it's gone and runs 100% fine with no fuel controller i do notice a difference from stock ordered there durability kit waiting for that to come in. The bog is fine no codes and not det just a bog. The clutch kit made a big difference I found for snappiness. Think I ended up paying $750 for it all.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is your US$ budget?

Internet forum knowledge suggests the best value power mods are:
- lowish dollars: RKtek v2 kit with his head
- mid dollars: Rktek bigbore or BMP bigbore

Davido

Reaction score
Whatever sled I get, or almost whatever mods I get, I will always want more.
So first plan was to buy a turbo kit, but I dont want a loud sled so I'm waiting on silber to release their big trail muffler or mtntk to start shipping their big injectors.
My pro is brand new with only 200km's so fare, I wont get a turbo on it before I pass 500km, just to be safe to check that all is working good.
So in the meantime I want to try some small upgrades without spending to much. Maybe if I like a clutch kit and a head, I wil get a pipe and be happy for now. I dont really know, thats why I want to start small :p
I love the sled so far, soo much better in the trees than my buddies m800's, so much more controlled when its steep and deep!

R

Ryan Verrecchia

I'd defiantly go with bmp they focus a lot and sell a lot for low elevation riders get there clutch kit, head and durability kit that way when you get a turbo you will have good pistons and head for it best bang for your buck if you are getting a turbo later on or maybe a big bore. Big bore is plenty of power for low elevation riding and great for tree riding plus you can just simply pump the gas into it and go bad gas or not

Top Bottom