Ministik Trails aceess points

CobraCDN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlpaint.ca
I'm having some difficulty in finding the access points. I did find the north staging area, just west of RR 210 on the Correction line (TWP 510). I headed south on Lakeview Road (RR221) but am unsure where to go in, would it be left (East) on TWP 504A? Also apparently there is an east side access point without parking I think. An East point would be great for us as we would be riding in from the east around Spilstead Hall (TWP 502 & RR 205) if anyone knows where that is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Send Ministik Man a PM he will help. I cant remember the RR# but it is close to spilstead hall. Have a trailpass?? your buddies have a trailpass??? Can you please get one and help support trails in Alberta and the TRI-county S/C

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
send ministik man a pm he will help. I cant remember the rr# but it is close to spilstead hall. Have a trailpass?? Your buddies have a trailpass??? Can you please get one and help support trails in alberta and the tri-county s/c

thanks sledderglen....... I have them for sale at the petro- canada certigard in sherwood park.........

CobraCDN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlpaint.ca
Send Ministik Man a PM he will help. I cant remember the RR# but it is close to spilstead hall. Have a trailpass?? your buddies have a trailpass??? Can you please get one and help support trails in Alberta and the TRI-county S/C

Thanks, I'll do that. I did buy a couple of trailpassess, looking forward to getting out there this week.
Cheers

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From the Spilstaed Hall head West to the T intersection turn left go 100 or so yards. See access point on the west side of road. Enter and follow trail to Larry Lake area.

Top Bottom