Mexico Violence

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

When the suburban pulls away that is Paul (Catman10) and his family in the white vehicle right behind it. Think it just happens to other people wrong place wrong time but it can happen in a blink of an eye.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
......and worried about getting home?? I’m just fine sitting in beautiful Salmon Arm/Shuswap and not a care in the world. Thank you very much.
You're retired why would you need to worry about getting home? It's just bonus days at the pool bar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like everything has opened up again. Just some delays to the airports.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s only certain areas that are bad cartel areas typically.

They arrested Chapo’s son ahead of Biden coming there and his cartel is going wild.

I believe Cancun and areas down south are ok.
Not sure how long its been since you’ve been in the Cancun/Playa/Tulum area, but I wouldn’t think of going back there any time soon…. Cartel has taken over!

There are so many other places in the world to see, why support that shithole?

I’m not a fan of connecting flights, especially when they involve Toronto, but being stuck there or a connection in Dallas/Miami, would be 💯x better than being shot in traffic or the airport in Mexico.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First time I went to Mexico was back in the mid 2000’s for a Ski Doo dealer meeting. It was at Acapulco and when we jumped in the shuttle to go to the resort from the airport we drove through a crime scene at the entrance to the airport. 7 blue body bags on the ground. 3 dead cops and 4 dead cartel members from a shootout. Opens your eyes. Got to the resort and 2 guys at guard shack waive us through, one with an M16 and the other had a sawed off semi auto shotgun. Looked at wife and said wtf have we gotten in to. Lol. Haven’t been back .

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First time I went to Mexico was back in the mid 2000’s for a Ski Doo dealer meeting. It was at Acapulco and when we jumped in the shuttle to go to the resort from the airport we drove through a crime scene at the entrance to the airport. 7 blue body bags on the ground. 3 dead cops and 4 dead cartel members from a shootout. Opens your eyes. Got to the resort and 2 guys at guard shack waive us through, one with an M16 and the other had a sawed off semi auto shotgun. Looked at wife and said wtf have we gotten in to. Lol. Haven’t been back .
ch!t we have been lucky. me and my family have been drunk all over Mexico. Both coasts and near 20 trips. We hire the guy on the beach selling jewellery to take us to town. Take us to parties where they go. Beaches where they go. We avoid all the tourist traps. Drinking and drunk by midnight never had any problems. Snoke weed on the beach smoke joints all over like their cigarettes. I love Mexico. Even been to many bars and strip joints. Nothing but good people.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I’m over Mexico. Did Jaco a couple years back. Basically Mexico with American prices. If I’m going to spend that kind of money I’d rather do a quiet island in the Caribbean with white sand beaches.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Travel adviserys for there as well Bert for civil unrest I believe
I traveled to Argentina for work a lot and those warnings were there. Usually a strike. That is one risk the local airlines go on strike sometimes and then you ride the bus.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No violence ever happens in the USA though. Except that time my friends were in Vegas when 50 people were shot at a concert with machince guns or the time BLM burnt down 11 cities... Or the daily gang shootings in Chicago.... Or that one time on 9/11.....

Ever see travel advisories for the US? That place is fuct...

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No violence ever happens in the USA though. Except that time my friends were in Vegas when 50 people were shot at a concert with machince guns or the time BLM burnt down 11 cities... Or the daily gang shootings in Chicago.... Or that one time on 9/11.....

Ever see travel any advisories for the US? That place is fuct...

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
Or all the crack and meth heads shooting up in front of businesses. Buddy just came back from Seattle said it was brutal.

Top Bottom