member status question

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I swear Ron has the IT department staffed by public sector union folks......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It's one sided..... you have the ability to add to ones reputation if they provide useful and or constructive advice however if you disagree with a post there is no function available to remove credibility from the poster.... It is for this reason that some of the "most credible" posters are the biggest azzhats...

Much like politics....

Just sayin...

Why doesn't it work? I just gave some away, seems to work.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Why doesn't it work? I just gave some away, seems to work.

and my pet peeve is......................"you have to pass it around before giving it to gates559 again."

You could come up with the two best statements of the year in different threads but one of them wouldn't be worthy of rep. just 'cause the site is broken or else we are being treated like grade school kids.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
and my pet peeve is......................"you have to pass it around before giving it to gates559 again."

You could come up with the two best statements of the year in different threads but one of them wouldn't be worthy of rep. just 'cause the site is broken or else we are being treated like grade school kids.
I remember about a year ago when we were told by King Chrome Dome that they were doing MAJOR upgrades in the next VERY short while, and all would be fixed. Guess what......... NOTHING has changed here since the day I signed up. Larry and Ray STILL ruin every thread on here. ;)

I don't think we're grade school kids to him. Maybe mentally challenged.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember about a year ago when we were told by King Chrome Dome that they were doing MAJOR upgrades in the next VERY short while, and all would be fixed. Guess what......... NOTHING has changed here since the day I signed up. Larry and Ray STILL ruin every thread on here.

I don't think we're grade school kids to him. Maybe mentally challenged.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Your lucky,,,,

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Rep has a maximum value so it's kind of redundant after a while anyways

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have yet to achieve maximum rep points :(

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many did you eat ??

Apparently not enough. Never been a FaceBook or Social Media user of any kind, so pretty new to the rules of all of this stuff. But for the most part the information on the site is pretty interesting. Would just like to know more about how it all works, I take it there isn't a guide posted anywhere?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you only get a certain amount of rep to hand out or can I hand it out like candy.

Top Bottom