McBride Sled Den!!

Sled Den

Reaction score
I was just putting it nicely!!! haha Stop in any time fossy good seeing you.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Motorfist pants and absolutely love em, i'm gonna buy the matching coat next year. Was to big of a bill to buy it all at once.

sunshine

Reaction score
Well have to say a huge thank you to Perry and Steve. We rode Wed to Sat, had trouble on Friday with one of our machines had to pull it over a 100 times (not even joking) before it would go. Came down early to take it to them, see if they could figure out the problem, they stayed after hours to help us out. Had it up and running for us on Sat, and we had an awesome day thanks to them. On a scale of 1-10, they would get a 12 from us. Our group also bought the motofist gear, pants, gloves, I personally bought the gloves, best gloves hands down that i have worn. My hands were dry all day, and we played in wet snow. First time i have had dry hands all day. So hats off to Steve and Perry, stop in they will bend over backwards to get you going. Thanks guys, oh ya steve thanks for the semstress work to......

Sled Den

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the excellent comments. Like I have said before. We are always glad to help in any way. If our customers are not happy we are not happy. Thanks for stopping in and the wonderful company.

Catch you next time your in town.
Steve

powdersledder

Reaction score
Which motofist gloves did you buy? The WOT glove or the longer glove. Its hard to find a good glove that is not heavy but keeps your hands dry. What is the cost of these gloves at the Sled Den. Thanks

sunshine

Reaction score
I bought the higher ones that go over your jacket, they were great because others that I have gotten that are long you have to put your jacket over them and they are a pain in the butt. These you put on they go over the jacket sleeve and they have a rip cord that you can tighten up so nothing gets in. Very reasonable priced, I have paid more for the OTHER GUYS stuff, and at the end, rather 1/3 way through the day my hand are wet. Loved them well worth the money, I always say you get what you pay for. 2 other people bought the pants, were bone dry after 2 days of wet snow.

Sled Den

Reaction score
Sunshine bought the longer ones but the WOT gloves are exactly the same other then the length. Water proof, Wind proof, and breathable. Wicked Gloves

powdersledder

Reaction score
Do you have both in stock and in size XL ? Not sure when we are heading that way but interested in new gloves that work. What is the cost of them?
Thanks

Sled Den

Reaction score
Right now I only have the short one's in XL $98.95 plus tax. Trying to bring in more But I am not having alot of luck.

Sled Den

Reaction score
In the last five days or so we have had well over 3' of fresh snow. The weather forcast is calling for more tomorrow and friday morning. It is supposed to be sunny and partly cloudy Sat-Sun. You will not be disappointed Epic snow right now to ride in!!!!!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
we are getting snow right now, we have a lot of fresh new snow it should be a great weekend for Alberta family day on Sunday feb 20. Hopefully see you on Lucille between 11:00 and 3:00 for burgers, hotdogs and hot chocolate. Leona At Home B&B McBride

Sled Den

Reaction score
this was on Monday afternoon up Lucile mountain on top of the groomed trail.

Attachments

• IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 288

Sumitdude

Reaction score
Awsome pics I will be there on the 17th will stop by do you rent beacons I have a couple of Newbies with me. Going to take them up and teach them how to ride in the tree's.:eek:

Sled Den

Reaction score
Yes we rent all of the rental gear you will need and Sleds if you need as well!!!

Sled Den

Reaction score
Just recieved another shipment of Motorfist Gloves in the bigger sizes. We also have recieved some of our G3 avalanche probes.

Top Bottom