McBride. Dec 5th and 6th.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Short notice.
There was 5 of us planning on riding McBride Dec 5 and 6. Do to a family issue one fellow may not be able to make it. Won't know until Thursday.

What I was planning is keeping one spot open in my unit incase he can go. But if he can not it kind of screws the Bed and Breakfast a bit. We are staying at the Scarecrow. And they sleep 10. 8 beds 2 cots. Really nice people. Great food.

I am hoping to find between 1 and 4 guys that want to ride. Don't even need to ride with us if you don't want. Just help fill the Scarecrow so it makes it worth Peter and Tweasle's while to host us.

Let me know if interested
And I'd ask you to call the Scarecrow let them know you are with us and how many beds you need.

1st come 1st serve.

Ryan
780-993-3119
58rocket88@gmail.com

We are leaving early morning Friday. Want to get there by noon . Ride half a day. Then all day on Saturday. Drive home Sunday.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of riders are you guys? I've only been to the mountains once before and dont want to slow anyone down if I'm just on my crossfire. And would you have room to carpool if I bring my sled to gibbons?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Crossfires. So easy riding I do have room for one more in my unit. We don't ride too hard. Not drinkers on the hill either.

Pm me or shoot me a text or call.

Ryan

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be a good time
Heard hotrod is setting up to build trails and start grooming this week

Reactions: RXN

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 of us will up there this weekend as well...gonna be some easy riding for our first trip out this season... just to scratch the snow itch

rcardle20

Reaction score
Will be in town that weekend as well riding Friday through Sunday. Will be with a group approx 6-7, do you guys know the area very well?? Where do you guys plan on riding??

Sorry don't mean to ruin your thread...

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be in town that weekend as well riding Friday through Sunday. Will be with a group approx 6-7, do you guys know the area very well?? Where do you guys plan on riding??

Sorry don't mean to ruin your thread...

I know Bell like the back of my hand. And I Know enough of Renshaw to make a good day. Ride Lucille a few times. I can get around the easy areas there.

Planning on sticking to Bell both days.

How about you guys?

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan. Heard you guys are out there that weekend too? Where are you guys riding? Staying in town?
Plans changed and we're looking at a later date now. I'm itching to get that 174 out though

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom