May Long Weekend

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be glad to give directions to anyone who wants to go but this is Random camping and there are no cabins power or outhouses,It is also a very busy place.It is a very large area but the really good spots go fast and then the area around it fills up too.There is a gravel pit for the kids to rip around and there is a river basically right through where everyone camps.The trails are enless for quading.
catmando!
See ya all there!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like my plans have been changed by work, I fly out to Dallas, Texas on the Sunday of the long weekend, and won't be back till the Saturday following, won't be camping till June I guess this year :(

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are camping and quading at Medicine Lake this year I think, closer to home and can spend the whole weekend having fun and not traveling to get there and home. Just hour and half for me not 4-5 hours and tons of Diesel to get there.

Bucky

Reaction score
Headed to the cabin, Moose Lake, to hopefully put in the dock, if the ice is off the lake. Try to put as many miles on the old trike and my daughters quad as possible. And maybe even burn a log or two and try that new thing called beer.:beerchug:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is the weekend of the 18.
Thanks TG, I was getting that confused with May 10 weekend. Mothers Day weekend.And the Robb rally. So long weekend, probally doing yard work, and a ride one day?? See whats shakken around then.:cool:

Top Bottom