Maxwell's sled is a big bore! -->not stock<--

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
After listening to him brag ALL last winter how his STOCK 2010 powertek took down the E-TECH's.... Becuase of a 2 1/2 inch track and supreme riding ability.... And listening to him tell EVERYONE his sled is the way it is because he is awesome.....It has been CONFIRMED at 4:30 PM on september 30th 2011.. That he does in fact have a big bore kit on his sled and its not even CLOSE to being stock. I figured I would let everyone know......

.........Take that maxwell.
T-Team

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be either drinking or in your big ape suit because there is no way Maxwell would LIE...........

After listening to him brag ALL last winter how his STOCK 2010 powertek took down the E-TECH's.... Becuase of a 2 1/2 inch track and supreme riding ability.... And listening to him tell EVERYONE his sled is the way it is because he is awesome.....It has been CONFIRMED at 4:30 PM on september 30th 2011.. That he does in fact have a big bore kit on his sled and its not even CLOSE to being stock. I figured I would let everyone know......

.........Take that maxwell.
T-Team

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but he use a peice of junk bb kit from a hack" sled head racing" so it is just like stock... trust me i know i have a peice of crap bb as well from" sled head racing".... if any of you are thinking of buying it dont it is not worth the money at all....

Top Bottom