Massive new federal environmental area proposed south of Grande Prairie

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The propaganda box forgot to mention WHY free land was in alberta and why she got yelled at. Roumor has it this is why.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kakwa affected?
Two Lakes is DEFINITELY in that new proposal! The Provincial Government has until December to make a plan the Feds will agree to or there will be absolutely no new development, no new roads, oil/gas, logging or mining in those areas! Who's to say they won't shut it down to sledders too. Lets not forget that Chinchaga is also being shut down. From Dunvegan North to Zama, Highway 35 East right to the Border. They're going to bury us! Agenda 2030 is right on track!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snip of map....

map.png

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts are more towards a kick in the teeth to oil and gas, this area is loaded with big Montney oil and gas wells. Create the shortage..This condensate rich area is needed for Ft Mac diluent.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much longer till we revolt. Another 100 million to LBGTQ as well. Anyone that challenges that is labeled a racist. That dumb f$&k is giving out 100m every month. They keep pushing and there doesn’t seem to be any opposition to any decision. WTF?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any other source that has any more information?

All I can find other than this video is old Caribou zoning maps.
I would love to be wrong this could be more crippling than people realize. I can't find anything else yet.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you folks on that side of the border better get your ass in gear . If it is a proposal ,it is what will happen with a few minor consessions . Spent better part of 4years on this in ne bc . If the feds are the energy behind this it will be very hard to stop .

Top Bottom