March Sale on TKI Belt Drives

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Tom at TKI has been so busy this season that many of our shipments were late. We just received a bunch of drives that were ordered back in December. Now that it is getting later in the season I would like to move some inventory rather than have it sit on the shelf until Fall.

In addition I received some brake levers, reservoir guards and a couple Cat chaincase guards and a couple "Cat to Polaris" magnetic tether kits. (all black colour product)

All in-stock TKI products will be 10% off our regular prices until the end of March if you mention this thread.

These prices will not be reflected on our web store but if you call us we will honor a 10% discount on these products.

For the regular pricing please go here: www.sourceinnovations.ca 403-444-5457

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Chris, my apprentice just grenaded the chain case on his ‘12 1100T kitty. I was telling him to look into tki but be ready for the hit of the dollar and here is your ad lol. Do you have one for the 4 strokes, or is all of your stock focused towards us 2 stroke men?

So Tom at TKI has been so busy this season that many of our shipments were late. We just received a bunch of drives that were ordered back in December. Now that it is getting later in the season I would like to move some inventory rather than have it sit on the shelf until Fall.

In addition I received some brake levers, reservoir guards and a couple Cat chaincase guards and a couple "Cat to Polaris" magnetic tether kits. (all black colour product)

All in-stock TKI products will be 10% off our regular prices until the end of March if you mention this thread.

These prices will not be reflected on our web store but if you call us we will honor a 10% discount on these products.

For the regular pricing please go here: www.sourceinnovations.ca 403-444-5457

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Chris, my apprentice just grenaded the chain case on his ‘12 1100T kitty. I was telling him to look into tki but be ready for the hit of the dollar and here is your ad lol. Do you have one for the 4 strokes, or is all of your stock focused towards us 2 stroke men?
Only thing about a belt drive on the 4 stroke is you lose the reverse option. Can't run the 4stroke backwards! And with that heavy beast reverse is a must.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes you lose reverse and for the 4 strokes one of the shafts needs to be changes. From memory I believe it is jackshaft. But the kit will fit otherwise.

Top Bottom