March conditions

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a receipt book here at the shop where you can make donations to the local club and we give you a receipt and then we pass the money along to the club prez.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thx bigdog thats what i was saying before bigmamma flew off the handle

Call me bigmamma again and we'll see what flying off the handle really looks like... :realmad: Just kidding!!

Sorry if you were offended, but they've had alot of trouble out there this year with retards disrespecting the trail personnel etc., etc., and I'm just tired of whiners in general with $15 bucks for beer and no money for trail fees... So, if you are not truly in this category, then good on ya. And, if you are reading this thread and you belong in the cheap-azz whiner category then SMARTEN THE HECK UP!!

Thanks!!

PS- I hope you read my explanation about the trail passes etc., and this cleared up the issue some ?!?!?

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
WOW!!!!! WHAT A WEEKEND!! We went up Wednesday night. Rode Renshaw Thursday, Friday and Sat. Had a great time and found tons of snow. Didn't see the same area in three days... Great Weather!! A few slides here and there, a few idiots here and there but all in all GREAT TIME!!. Good job with the cabin, looks good. Hopefully the loser vadals stay out of it. As for the $15 trail pass- seriously get over yourselves!!!!!!!!!! Ya I agree the trail is ruff but it's the time of the year. If you don't like it stay home!!!!!! As far as the $15, I still don't know how they make ends meet with just charging 15.. Unbelievable. Frickin' People!!!
I couldn't believe the amount of idiots parked past the bridge as well. Some people are just real winner I tell ya!..

I have been going to McBride for the last 10 years and LOVE it!!! We will keep going back.
Have a great couple weeks to those of you who are lucky euff to return to the slopes. As for me it's put away my sled and dig out the boat and the ATV's. Camping season here we come!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need pictures!!!!!!

:nopics:

Headed out thurs night, and hoping for more of what we had last trip!!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been snowin up top all day today again and it is currently snowing in town and the temps are supposed to cool off so it's lookin like it might be a good weekend comin up of sleddin.

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been snowin up top all day today again and it is currently snowing in town and the temps are supposed to cool off so it's lookin like it might be a good weekend comin up of sleddin.

:d Coming to McBride tonight and plan to be on the hills by noon tomorrow. Hopefully it keeps snowing !

Sumitdude

Reaction score
WOOO Hooo Can't wait for some spring Riding. Be there Tomarrow by noon. Do any of the vendors in McBride have any sales on right now I need to pick up some spring riding gear and so does Hillbilly64 I think he wintered well this year.:eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the trees on the hills are white and the blue sky is lookin pretty sweet this mornin. Wis hi was on the hill today and tomorrow is supposed to be a blue bird day..Might have to call in sick tomorrow..LOL..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOOO Hooo Can't wait for some spring Riding. Be there Tomarrow by noon. Do any of the vendors in McBride have any sales on right now I need to pick up some spring riding gear and so does Hillbilly64 I think he wintered well this year.:eek:

We have all our remaining clothing and accesories on sale. I have 1 10th anniv klim helmet left and I have only 2 BCA float 30 packs left(they aren't on sale), but very well priced.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the trees on the hills are white and the blue sky is lookin pretty sweet this mornin. Wis hi was on the hill today and tomorrow is supposed to be a blue bird day..Might have to call in sick tomorrow..LOL..

Go ahead and call in sick, I won't tell the boss...

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hopefully the sun will shine when we arrive tomorrow !:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i was wondering if anyones knows the trail conditions and are they grooming this week??

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow on Lucille and Belle yesterday was about 8 inches of fresh and snowing hard when we came of the hill. call from some guys up reshaw said there was an easy 12 inches of fresh. Pic from Belle, not very good ones and it snowed so hard most of the day didn't get many. Lots of stucks in the trees and creeks.

Attachments

• paint and belle 006.jpg
    paint and belle 006.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 43
  • paint and belle 008.jpg
    paint and belle 008.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 39
  • paint and belle 009.jpg
    paint and belle 009.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 41
  • paint and belle 007.jpg
    paint and belle 007.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 43

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK Scott
I will be going up renshaw to check on a couple of the bare spots after Km 2 to see on how bad they are, may have to import some snow to them if they are bad. would like to see the peeps riding this long weekend have a good time.

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
I need pictures!!!!!!

:nopics:

Headed out thurs night, and hoping for more of what we had last trip!!!!

Would love to post pics but I never did figure out how the to post pic's on this website yet..... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom