Manitobans ridding Rossland!

camoman

Reaction score
Hey All,

There are a few of us headed up Rossland way sledding the week of Dec 26th. We are staying in the town of Rossland near a buddys place. Wondering if anyone can suggest a starting point for ridding? Are there places we can pick up maps, buy passes (which ones do we need) and what are some of the do's and don'ts for the area?

Any suggestions on trails etc would also be appreciated.. I have a GPS so if anyone would be so kinda as to share some tracks for the area it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again!

-camoman
TrackShare.com

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this is Curtis, I just sent you en email with the track from the BRC area. Would have sent it sooner but my mind has been a sieve lately! :D

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

There are a few of us headed up Rossland way sledding the week of Dec 26th. We are staying in the town of Rossland near a buddys place. Wondering if anyone can suggest a starting point for ridding? Are there places we can pick up maps, buy passes (which ones do we need) and what are some of the do's and don'ts for the area?

Any suggestions on trails etc would also be appreciated.. I have a GPS so if anyone would be so kinda as to share some tracks for the area it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again!

-camoman
TrackShare.com

sent you a PM

camoman

Reaction score
What passes should we get and where do we get them inorder to ride the trails in the area?
Do we get a west kootnay snogoers club pass, then we don't have to get a 24mile trail day pass? or do we get a ABCSNOW pass and then a 24mile pass for $5 a day? or just pay the $10 a day?

Do we need anything else out there at a minimum regardless of where we ride?

Thanks All!:)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Curtis, sent you an email as well.

You might want to consider hiring a guide if you want to get into the sneaky spots, but the trail system is a good place to start if you're just going to wing it.

Sorry, we don't have any maps for the Castlegar club yet... Working on it :)

Amy

Top Bottom