making new Buddies

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm plAnning to do alot of riding this year between Fernie, Golden, Revy and Kelowna. I'm looking for peeps to ride with and enjoy our sport. I'm in to tree riden mostly, but can enjoy the open slope.

just try'in to get an idea on who is open to having a blast in the mountains. I'm not looking for a guide. just some new riding buddies and some fun when my other buddies are working

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head down to sicamous always nice people on this forum to ride with

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cousin and I tend to hit Revy and Golden a bunch. Feel free to send me a PM any weekend if you like. If we are heading out you are more than welcome to join.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to hear all. Here are most of the places I've riden. Might have some names wrong due to local influence naming.

Mecca, Notch, Flathead, Wranglers, 1st Peak, Little Sand, Lumberton, Hellroaring, Haystack, St.Mary's, Doctor, Forster, Rocky Point, Silver Mines, Silent, Gorman-East Quartz, Hope Creek, Columbia Ice Fields,Chatter, Quartz, Boulder, Frisby, Hall, Keystone, Caribou Basin (aka No Name), Mongoose Lair, Area 51, Trout Lake, Josh, Iron Creek, Eagles Pass, Sicamous , Nelson Mtn, Pinnacles and a few other secret areas...

Never rode Elkford, but that would be awesome. Anyone in the Creston-Nelson area? Would like to try that area as well.

Meetro

Reaction score
Keep me in mind for sure, I'm definietly liking to do more tree riding this year.

You ride mcbride/valemount much?

Top Bottom